Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! (6496 Views)

Jesus (pbuh) Was Not Crucified... Concrete Evidence In True Gospel Of Barnabas) / Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? / The Last Chapter Of Gospel Of Barnabas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by parisbookaddict(f): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
DeathStroke007:

stack educated illiterate..

I wonder what u want to achieve by calling names. Its a pity u muslims are quick to insult when the truth is brought to you.

Do u know that u are better than mohammed ?

Have u ever slept with a child? Robbed a caravan,
Raped a married woman who you killed her
people, slept with your son's ex wife, beheaded
people, bought or sold a slave, killed someone
who insulted you.

If you have never done this
then you are a better person than mohammed.

Mohammed was a very intelligent con man and false prophet who got rich and amassed women through terror and al taqiyya. Like modern day false pastors who sleep with peoples wives and buy mansions but far worse.

6 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by DeathStroke007(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
parisbookaddict:

I wonder what u want to achieve by calling names. Its a pity u muslims are quick to insult when the truth is brought to you.

Do u know that u are better than mohammed ?

Have u ever slept with a child? Robbed a caravan,
Raped a married woman who you killed her
people, slept with your son's ex wife, beheaded
people, bought or sold a slave, killed someone
who insulted you.

If you have never done this
then you are a better person than mohammed.

Mohammed was a very intelligent con man and false prophet who got rich and amassed women through terror and al taqiyya. Like modern day false pastors who sleep with peoples wives and buy mansions but far worse.

you have just proved me right... if you ain't stack educated illiterate. you will never make false accusations and you will know bible predicts Prophet Muhammad..

ain't got your time.... quote me again when you have reasonable thing to say
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by clefstone(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
DeathStroke007:

On the issue of Jesus on son of God.. According to gospel of Barnabas.. Jesus isn't biological nor born my God..

Even your piece of shit Bible supports it. According to your Bible.. As long as you a good person, you a son of God. And there are two begotten son of God in Bible. Jesus and David...

Over 50 Bible scholars wrote and studied Bible and brought out RSV Bible.. The most trusted Bible.. Written by Christian.. The stupid word begotten isn't in the RSV Bible because it's insane to think God can father a man.. Even the insane word TRINITY is thrown out of the RSV Bible because it's an intercollision, a concussion and a corruption.

Only people with right brain and people that can think right will know God can never father a child. It's human thing to sex or impregnate...

So therefore, bananas is correct.. Jesus was never son of God and Jesus truly cursed people that calls him son of God.

Now let's ask Jesus if he's son of God.. Go check your Bible.. He was called son of God but he always refer to himself as son of man
Have u actually read the bible? My friend there is nothing like trinity in any bible, not just KJV, but most Christians believe in the trinity anyway.
Secondly, do u even know the meaning of begotten? Who told u christians believe Christ's sonship is as a result of sexual procreation.
Please always do some research before you type poo about what u were taught in your small islamia by a mallam more ignorant than u

3 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by parisbookaddict(f): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you have just proved me right... if you ain't stack educated illiterate. you will never make false accusations and you will know bible predicts Prophet Muhammad..

ain't got your time.... quote me again when you have reasonable thing to say

Mr muslim, mohammed did all those things and more. He was quite evil. Too bad you don't read ur quran and hadiths in English, stop reciting it in 7th century classical Arabic and Stop dependinG on ur imams al taqiyya.

Yes, the bible talks about people like mohammed, they are called false prophets and anti christs who deny the relationship between the father and the son.

If there is any place the bible mentions mohammed let me know.. Now run and bring up the common muslim songs of Solomon lie so I can expose that lie.

4 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by clefstone(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
DeathStroke007:

And on the third issue of Muhammad name in Bible and he's predictions...

It's all in Bible.. I don't have time to be explaining what is glaring...

Google it yourself.. You gonna see all the proof..

After refuting the first 2 fake and dumb non researched claims on gospel of Barnabas.. Av lost interest in refuting the others because it's full of unresearched claims..

how come u call d bible poo yet look at it to find a reliable prophesy of the coming Mohammed. That's called double standard. I can't imagine myself looking up the quran to find anything reliable evidence regarding faith, NEVER!

3 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by clefstone(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
There are thousands of scripture(more than 20,000) attributed to Christianity/Judaism. You can't use the 66/72 of catholics/protestants as a yardstick to judge Islam. Moreover the bible we have today was concocted over 900years after the Prophet Muhammad(SAW). So it's better you know what you know what you're doing!
have u read bible commentary by the likes of St. AUGUSTINE, who lived before muhammed? Read them and tell us if their bible was different from today's. Do u people even try to verify what ur imams tell u at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by DeathStroke007(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
clefstone:
how come u call d bible poo yet look at it to find a reliable prophesy of the coming Mohammed. That's called double standard. I can't imagine myself looking up the quran to find anything reliable evidence regarding faith, NEVER!

of course Bible Is a poo.. a piece of shit and it's full of lies... there are few little truth in Bible.. 98% lies... 2 % truth..
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by DeathStroke007(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Mr muslim, mohammed did all those things and more. He was quite evil. Too bad you don't read ur quran and hadiths in English, stop reciting it in 7th century classical Arabic and Stop dependinG on ur imams al taqiyya.

Yes, the bible talks about people like mohammed, they are called false prophets and anti christs who deny the relationship between the father and the son.

If there is any place the bible mentions mohammed let me know.. Now run and bring up the common muslim songs of Solomon lie so I can expose that lie.

now am vexed... if you can't proof all your accusations against Mohammed from Quran or hadith... Then you are a disgrace to your family, yourself, your friends, to education world and to your man made religion
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by DeathStroke007(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
clefstone:
Have u actually read the bible? My friend there is nothing like trinity in any bible, not just KJV, but most Christians believe in the trinity anyway.
Secondly, do u even know the meaning of begotten? Who told u christians believe Christ's sonship is as a result of sexual procreation.
Please always do some research before you type poo about what u were taught in your small islamia by a mallam more ignorant than u

you a disgrace to Christianity.... that's all amma say to you
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by clefstone(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
DeathStroke007:

of course Bible Is a poo.. a piece of shit and it's full of lies... there are few little truth in Bible.. 98% lies... 2 % truth..
the best selling book of all time a poo? What a nice poo. Read that book, especially the new testament, and your life will not be the same again.

4 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by DeathStroke007(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
clefstone:
the best selling book of all time a poo? What a nice poo. Read that book, especially the new testament, and your life will not be the same again.

TSHEW
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by parisbookaddict(f): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
DeathStroke007:

now am vexed... if you can't proof all your accusations against Mohammed from Quran or hadith... Then you are a disgrace to your family, yourself, your friends, to education world and to your man made religion

You being vexed does not change the fact that Islamic "prophet" mohammed was a fraud, pedophile ,slaver and rapist, look at my past posts, I have discussed these things several times and listed tonnes of sahih hadiths and unholy quran passages. If u are seeking the truth go and read up my posts and read your fellow muslims attempts to defend mohammed... Mostly insults like u are doing now.

Let's begin,
Dude how old was baby aisha when mohammed had sex with her. She was 9. Did u know that.. Can u have sex with a 9 year old child.

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Scholar8200(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:
[b] Is the inspired Bible the one that we actually use? The King James Version?
that version is what it is - A Translation! Meaning there were Manuscripts on ground.

Some people continue to insist so, even if it does seem to be a rather silly view: do you mean that for all those centuries before the King James translators got to work, Christians did not have access to God’s inspired word?
the Latin Vulgate was there long before other efforts at translation! There was also the translation to other native tongues.

What was God thinking? Some other modern translation then? The Hebrew and Greek texts from which these English translations are made?
are you referring to the New testament or the old? Because I believe the OT is still with the present day Israelites. If you are referring to the NT, to date, I dont find any way that contradicts the prophecies in the OT.

If one chooses the last option, what does one do about the fact that we don’t have the original Hebrew and Greek texts of any of the books of the Bible, but only later copies of these texts, all of which have mistakes?
Highlight some of these from the one on ground.
And by this I mean mistakes relating to Its essence, message and purpose.

These are Questions begging for answers o ye fools
Thanks for the compliment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by DeathStroke007(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
parisbookaddict:

You being vexed does not change the fact that Islamic "prophet" mohammed was a fraud, pedophile ,slaver and rapist, look at my past posts, I have discussed these things several times and listed tonnes of sahih hadiths and unholy quran passages. If u are seeking the truth go and read up my posts and read your fellow muslims attempts to defend mohammed... Mostly insults like u are doing now.

Let's begin,
Dude how old was baby aisha when mohammed had sex with her. She was 9. Did u know that.. Can u have sex with a 9 year old child.

you proved me right once again... l

go learn how to argue and come back to quote me
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by parisbookaddict(f): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you proved me right once again... l

go learn how to argue and come back to quote me

Mr muslim I am not interested in arguments. U can find someone else that has ur time.

I have stated facts and pointed u to where u can find more info. If u decide to remain ignorant, then enjoy ur folly
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by golpen(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
you're the first muslims that condemned the gospel of barabbas, golpen take the book as the word of God.

Thank God for the 'mention' icon. You'd have slaughtered me from behind... Smh.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by malvisguy212: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
golpen:

Thank God for the 'mention' icon. You'd have slaughtered me from behind... Smh.
two edged sword. I invite you here https://www.nairaland.com/2904710/islamic-prayer
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Empiree: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:
The Gospel of Barnabas like the bible is another piece of shiiit.. I dont believe either of them.
It looks like scholar8200 doesnt get it. He thinks we hold Gospel of Barnabas at high esteem. I told him several times that we only extract what is in harmony with Quran just like we do to other Gospels. But he insists like we believe in Gospel of Barnabas like Quran. I dont understand him and malvis sometimes.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Rilwayne001: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Empiree:
It looks like scholar8200 doesnt get it. He think we hold Gospel of Barnabas at high esteem. I told him several times that we only extract what is in harmony with Quran just like we do to other Gospels. But he insists like we believe in Gospel of Barnabas like Quran. I dont understand him and malvis sometimes.

Exactly my point.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Empiree: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Exactly my point.
Barnabas is the same junk like uncle Luke and others grin
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by jayriginal: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is hilarious.

Christians say, the Quran is false.

Muslims say, the Bible is false except the parts that align with the Quran.

Am I missing something?
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Rilwayne001: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Empiree:

Naso my bro grin same anonymous clowns.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Annunaki(m): 7:41am On Mar 11, 2016
Empiree:
It looks like scholar8200 doesnt get it. He thinks we hold Gospel of Barnabas at high esteem. I told him several times that we only extract what is in harmony with Quran just like we do to other Gospels. But he insists like we believe in Gospel of Barnabas like Quran. I dont understand him and malvis sometimes.

You still haven't told us why you think the quoran is true since it's been established that the author of the quoran had zero credibility.

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Scholar8200(m): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2016
The writer of this failed 'gospel' is the forerunner of those that try to claim Bible prophecies and promises for their religion and its founder! That's why they will cleave to it!

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Scholar8200(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Empiree:
The Gospel of Luke was written by the same writer of Acts, Luke the physician. If you say it is a junk, no problem. Once again, it is your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Empiree: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Scholar8200:
The Gospel of Luke was written by the same writer of Acts, Luke the physician. If you say it is a junk, no problem. Once again, it is your opinion.
Did Luke meet Jesus Christ?. If answer is no, can you be so sure his account is accurate?
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Empiree: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Annunaki:

You still haven't told us why you think the quoran is true since it's been established that the author of the quoran had zero credibility.
Who is the author of Quran?
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Scholar8200(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Empiree:
Did Luke meet Jesus Christ?. If answer is no, can you be so sure his account is accurate?
No problem, still your opinion.
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Annunaki(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Empiree:
Who is the author of Quran?

The author is non other than mohamed under demonic influence. Forget his filthy lies that allah revealed it to him. It was merely a scam he used to manipulate, control and have his ways with his followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Empiree: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Annunaki:

The author is non other than mohamed under demonic influence. Forget his filthy lies that allah revealed it to him. It was merely a scam he used to manipulate, control and have his ways with his followers.
[size=15pt]Answer:[/size]

And this Qur'an is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allah (Lord of the heavens and the earth), but it is a confirmation of (the revelation) which was before it [i.e. the Taurat (Torah), and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.], and a full explanation of the Book (i.e. laws and orders, etc, decreed for mankind) - wherein there is no doubt from the the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns,and all that exists).

Say: "If the mankind and the jinns were together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another." [Qur'an 17:88]

And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Qur'an) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him ), then produce a surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful. [Qur'an 2:23]

Or do they say: "He (Muhammad(P)) has forged it?" Say: "Bring then a surah (chapter) like unto it, and call upon whomsoever you can, besides Allah, if you are truthful!" [Qur'an 10:37-38]

Or they say, "He (Prophet Muhammad(P)) forged it (the Qur'an)." Say: "Bring you then ten forged surah (chapters) like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than Allah (to your help), if you speak the truth!" [Qur'an 11:13]

Or do they say: "He (Muhammad(P)) has forged it (this Qur'an)?" Nay! They believe not! Let them then produce a recital like unto it (the Qur'an) if they are truthful. [Qur'an 52:33-34]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by Annunaki(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Empiree:

And this Qur'an is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allah (Lord of the heavens and the earth), but it is a confirmation of (the revelation) which was before it [i.e. the Taurat (Torah), and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.], and a full explanation of the Book (i.e. laws and orders, etc, decreed for mankind) - wherein there is no doubt from the the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns,and all that exists).

Say: "If the mankind and the jinns were together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another." [Qur'an 17:88]

And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Qur'an) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him ), then produce a surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful. [Qur'an 2:23]

Or do they say: "He (Muhammad(P)) has forged it?" Say: "Bring then a surah (chapter) like unto it, and call upon whomsoever you can, besides Allah, if you are truthful!" [Qur'an 10:37-38]

Or they say, "He (Prophet Muhammad(P)) forged it (the Qur'an)." Say: "Bring you then ten forged surah (chapters) like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than Allah (to your help), if you speak the truth!" [Qur'an 11:13]

Or do they say: "He (Muhammad(P)) has forged it (this Qur'an)?" Nay! They believe not! Let them then produce a recital like unto it (the Qur'an) if they are truthful. [Qur'an 52:33-34]

And yet the quoran is the most incoherent and contradictory book ever written. Your allah must be a real olodo to produce such a pathetic a contraption. tongue
Re: The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! by malvisguy212: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2016
Empiree:

Allah knows, the quran must have been in a revelry with other books that is why this surah was reveal. Allah is inconsistent with his message,prophecy and promise.

Surah 8:65: “O Prophet! Rouse the
Believers to the fight. If there are TWENTY
amongst you, patient and persevering,
they will vanquish TWO HUNDRED: if a
HUNDRED, they will vanquish a THOUSAND
of the Unbelievers.” (Yusuf Ali)

Allah made a prophecy, twenty muslims will defect two hundred unbelievers. The all-knowing Allah stated very positively and confidently that “if a hundred, they WILL vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers.” No ambiguity in this prophecy of Allah. Can it be expressed any more clearer or any more definite than this?

How did the muslims take this task ?

Ishaq: 326:
“Abdullah told me that when this verse
came down it was a SHOCK TO THE MUSLIMS WHO TOOK IT HARD. THEY WERE AFRAID, as the odds were too great. So
Allah relieved them and cancelled the
verse with another: ‘Now has Allah
relieved you and He knows that there is a
weakness among you, so if there are 100
(rather than 20) they shall vanquish
200.’”

Just one verse later, Allah abolished his INFALLIBLE PROPHECY. Yes! Allah abrogated his own divine prophecy which guarantees the divine backing of his warriors:

Surah 8:66: “For the present, Allah hath
lightened your task, for He knoweth that
there is a weak spot in you: But even so, if
there are a HUNDRED OF YOU, patient and
persevering, they will vanquish two
hundred, and if a thousand, they will
vanquish two thousand, with the leave of
Allah: for Allah is with those who patiently
persevere.” (Yusuf Ali)

The fault here came from allah and not the believers, in both verses, in the requirements on the part of the warriors. In both the Surahs, they were still required to be “PATIENCE AND PERSEVERING.” So their end of the bargain remains the same.

(1) Why did Allah’s prophecy in Surah 8:65 fail
in its fulfillment?
(2) Does not this prove that Allah is incapable of seeing through to the fulfillment of his
prophecies?
(3) Does not this prove that Allah cannot be the
Almighty God as you claim him to be?
(4) Why did Allah abrogate his own prophecy?
(5) Does not this prove that there are FAIL prophecy in the quran ?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Ark Of Covenant and Tablets Came To Mt. Kenya (biblical Mt. Zion) / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / Mazaje When Did You Leave Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.