Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Certification Exams. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification Exams. (1059 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / CAPM/PMP Certification Exams / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certification Exams. by orisplay(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2009
Please, can you advise about any IT certification examination?

The job prospects, where to study and get certified?
Re: Certification Exams. by bijorium(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2009
orisplay:

Please, can you advise about any IT certification examination?

The job prospects, where to study and get certified?

I am not very sure I can speak as an authority on this subkect save that I am MCTS certified on Windows Vista.
The job prospects are endless as computers have become ubuiquitous. I would rather suggest you found out what interests you and then follow that path. Needless to say that it is a career path where you are constantly learning new things. Cost of training may be a little on the expensive side in these parts. Time is another factor too. If you are a self-driven individual, the way to go would be a self-paced approach using books, CBTs (which can be obtained for a token) and maybe someone to hold you by the hand as you go. I hope these tidbits were helpful. I would be glad to help out in any of the afore-mentioned areas.
Re: Certification Exams. by bijorium(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2009
I adopted a self-study approach to obtaining my MCTS on 70-620 and passed with a score of 828/1000. I used CBT nuggets and the recommended books. To wrap up my study, I used dumps and simulations.
Re: Certification Exams. by abuchim: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2009
HELLO, HOUSE!

MY IS DIFFERENT. WHERE IS HEALTH , SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT COURSE TAKING PLACE AT IKEJA.

THANKS
Re: Certification Exams. by orisplay(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2009
I do really appreciate all your contributions.

My dear Bijouriun, I think I succumb totally to all you have said. I ld like you to assist me please. How do I get in touch with you? I am based in Benin, Could you please, give me your contact?

I would be glad to hear from you.
Re: Certification Exams. by bijorium(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2009
@oris
you may reach me on bijorium@gmail.com,
cheers
Re: Certification Exams. by omodada1: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2009
interactive cd tutors on ccna and oracle 10 & 11 g. available for sale, you need not to pay any org. to learn, learn at home from the real source with less pay, sesanomodada@yahoo.co.uk or 08053530532
Re: Certification Exams. by alobayes: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2009
Please can anybody help me out on A+ Domes and some Domes that can help me out in this Exams MCSE, A+, Network+ am okay in system troubleshooting and basic networking and i need this COURSE to add to my career the only time i have to study is weekend only, if there any information about my need please,  get back to

[flash=200,200]http://alobayes@yahoo.com[/flash]
Re: Certification Exams. by abuchim: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2009
PLS,

HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT COURSE CERTIFICATION.
Re: Certification Exams. by Iyamu: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2009
Goodday house,
Please I am an undergraduate schooling parttime but I currently have an mcse and would get my ccna in a while. I have been wondering if it is possible to get a job with just these certifications before I finally bag my degree.
I'd appreciate a response from the house on this issue
Re: Certification Exams. by bizkid10: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2009
I studied economics n i'm thur wit nysc.i want 2 go into branding n advertisment.i was advice 2 join Nigerian institute of Marketing.is tis institute applicable? Also i'm already a graduate member of Nig inst of Mgt.

(1) (Reply)

Academic Excellence Is Overrated! / Hardwork, Intelligence Or Determination, Which Is The Most Important? / CIMA Qualification Aligns With Shell Group Competencies For Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.