Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; (757 Views)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian / When Your Mother Is A WWE Fan / When Your Mother Buys You A Made-In-Naija Toy --- LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
1) When you say, "Mummy, I'm Sorry!" And she replies, "Sorry for yourself!"

Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
2) When you ask her where you should drop something and she says, “Drop it on my head."
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
3) When she brings food
wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by Dyt(f): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
4) When you say, ''Mummy, I have fever.” And she replies you, “Why won't you have fever when you press phone every night”
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
5) When you say, “Mummy I took 2nd in my class.” and she replies, “So the person that took
first has two heads abi?”
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
6) When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
7) When you are watching television with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the
channel.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
8. When you tell her you are going to a friend's place to play and she asks, ''When last did that friend come here to play with you?
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
9) When she asks you if the food she served you is enough, and you reply no, and she says, come and eat my own with yours.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
My fav.

10) When she tells you, if I hear Peem, you will hear Ween.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
11) When she touches hot pot comfortably without a cloth or
paper.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
12) When she tells you, ''I didn't kill my mother, so you will not kill me''.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
13) When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse.
Re: How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by endy4oxide(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
14) When you ask her to refund the money you borrowed her and she tells you, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko? Which money did you think was used in buying them?''

Our Mothers are wonderful.
True or false

(1) (Reply)

My Joke Of The Day- A Married Couple And The Gorilla / Yvonne Nelson Announced Her Engagement! / Adele Hello (pidgin Version) By Slimcwazie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.