Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) (37341 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by AmazonKindle: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
the Ogun when go kill oyegun they rob cream

7 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by hotswagg12: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Izontubo(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
it has always been about the oil na...if not tell me why the apc cant just be satisfied with winning the presidency... undecided undecided..they want bayelsa,rivers and akwa ibom by all means...with south east and south south belonging to pdp now can the opposition be strong and normalcy restored to the political system..who needs the presidential seat when one can control the oil... grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Captain1Nigeria(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
lol
Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by love23a: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gd
Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
The man may not remember this comments tomorrow because of age. APC the old people party

5 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by cegxie(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
So now what should we do...
One feofle said... Baboon and monkey blood will flow abi?
The other feofle said their ambition is not worth the blood of a single Nigerian..
who come dey deceive who na?
Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by TippyTop(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Comments like that of Oyegun is what leads to anarchy and stampede of the rule of law.

APC controls the Executive
APC controls the Legislator
And now also wants to control the only nonpartisan arm of government the judiciary undecided

APC is undermining the credibility of its own government by subjecting the judiciary to ridicule undecided

I make bold to say that APC do not need an opposition, cos they are already opposing their own government.
And they do it better grin

LIKE if you think Oyegun needs #CommonSense

Wow!!
Your parents should be really proud of you, you nailed it.
Thanks for the well written post.

16 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Nicepoker(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Apc is controlling cocoa producing and cattle rearing states. So why is he wailing

13 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oyegun is frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by 1shortblackboy: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chai APC !

8 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by MrAboki: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
mercenary:
I believe he's finer than ur dad

If wishes were Horses, you would still be on foot patrol grin
Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
In a sane environment Oyegun would be asked to resign

6 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by airsaylongcon: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
anonimi:

Just confirms further their Penetration strategy document. shocked
How can I get a complete copy of this document?

2 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by openmine(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Csami:
Chai! Apc is a gathering of the most clueless and insensitive politicians. A congregation of power hungry, no common sense and unprofessional criminals. The only good thing in APC is Fashola and I'm sure he will be wondering how he found himself within people like oyegun and lie mohammad.
Hahahahahahahahaha... how he found himself within people like oyegun and lie Mohammed?
u must be joking...was he blind folded all dis while?
was he not part of dose who started d propaganda last year...Infact wen it comes to lies and propaganda, lie mohammed is still a learner in comparison to fashola...lol

14 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by AngryNigerian(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
On a serious note, I been think say na Lia(r) na im talk am ooo grin grin grin

Has he been infected with the Lia virus grin grin

***waiting for Lai's outburst grin grin***

Lolllzzz...When they were asked about how the Kano electorates were able to vote to that extent (even in the war-torned states!), they just smiled & killed the Kano REC!

Even if I know that PDP did what they know best (like in Abia, where about 12billion naira was marked for d purchase of justice), I still love KARMA...she remains a sweet old b*tch!!!

3 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by babafirst(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Comments like that of Oyegun is what leads to anarchy and stampede of the rule of law.

APC controls the Executive
APC controls the Legislator
And now also wants to control the only nonpartisan arm of government the judiciary undecided

APC is undermining the credibility of its own government by subjecting the judiciary to ridicule undecided

I make bold to say that APC do not need an opposition, cos they are already opposing their own government.
And they do it better grin

LIKE if you think Oyegun needs #CommonSense
The problem with Oyegun is not lack of common sense but too much weed.

11 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by openmine(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:
Ben Murray Bruce.
Ugly Wailing Infidel Piggy.
at least he is a senator and a well known business man...who r u?

16 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Realist2: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
What APC lack and will destroy them is an act of JONATHANISM ;- which is the Ability and capacity to accept defeat without trying to accuse or blame anybody.

7 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
LordAdam:
APC needs to restructure themselves. The way them dey fall hand these days, even me dey pity for their supporters.

Anyhow sha, I hope Nigerians learn, especially those from the SW. Na them mortgage this country.

-Lord
Y re u tribalistic and insincere?
Well, one should always avoid Pple like u in order not to offend God. U lack wisdom kawai

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
APC! wink
Go back to your farms OR DRUG-PUSSSSHING!
Oil is not ya birth right!
STOP WAILING more than the WAILERS! grin

7 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by LordAdam: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Y re u tribalistic and insincere?
Well, one should always avoid Pple like u in order not to offend God. U lack wisdom kawai

Bros, look at the political terrain in Nigeria. SW dictates who becomes the president in Nigeria.

Jonathan won in 2011 because SW did not vote their ACN candidate instead voting for Jona. Jonathan lost in 2015 because SW supported Buhari.

So it is not tribalism, it is fact. SW should take the most responsibility for landing us in this mess.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by babafirst(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Splashme:
Is it because APC were able to influence Tribunals and Court of Appeal judgments?

I'm sorry but Chief John Oyegun
is a mad man
With your first 2 lines ,I am afraid you are thinking like Oyegun too.
Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by free13: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin.... ... e don clear for dem eye .... grin
Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Chibydinho(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
mercenary:
I believe he's finer than ur dad

THIS MADE MY DAY!!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by babafirst(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
missKiffy:
Senator of the Federal republic of twitter cheesy
Not a fan of BMB but in my opinion, this time Bruce got it right.Oyegun's comment is ridiculous and highly 'weeded'

4 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Chibydinho(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nicepoker:
Apc is controlling cocoa producing and cattle rearing states. So why is he wailing

Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Seylad2009(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
APC want SS because of Oil, PDP want SS because of Oil.In short, most Nigerian want to work in SS(Oil Company's). Everything revolves on Oil money.

2 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Dragonking: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Where is that confused abduljabbar4 that was making mouth that oil is no longer important. He should come and tell us what is going on here.

2 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by bjdon: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nobody should be surprised by this. What Oyegun said is simply the truth. Everyone in ACP knows how much Amechi contributed to Buhari's election. The APC need funds from the oil states to finance their affairs.

I hope people can now see that Buhari's so called anti corruption war is nothing but a big fat LIE. It's only aim is to attack political opponents and settle old scores.

When I see the EFCC investigate and charge Amechi or Tinubu I'll be the first to accept that I am wrong, till that day, let's continue to watch the charade called anti-corruption war unfold, and the inevitable blow back it will generate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Dragonking: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
They all said that GEJ did not do anything spectacular when he accepted defeat, but here we are today, not a single APC candidate (buhari inclusive) has accepted defeat..They keep complaining and accusing everybody except themselves of corruption.

11 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:
Ben Murray Bruce.
Ugly Wailing Infidel Piggy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatima, Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Describes Her Tenure Under APC As Memorable / Romantic Pictures Of President Jonathan And Wife, Patience / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.