Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Do I Break Out Of Cs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Break Out Of Cs (386 Views)

JAMB 2018 Policy On Admission To Tertiary Institutions, All Nig uni V.Cs present / Ms In Coursework CS In Canada. Fall 2018 . Let's Apply Together Yall!! / Details Needed For CS Major In NOUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Break Out Of Cs by Kjking(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hey guys... it's me again.... I'm just tired of being and average guy.... I'm a 200level student and since i started school I've hardly had Bs always Cs and few As.... and it annoying.... after reading and jacking your ass out you go to see Cs in your result!!!! pls A student how do you guys do it... I know you'd say read hard... trust me, I've read like my life depends on it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Out Of Cs by DesChyko: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
1. Where is your institution?

2. What is your field of study?

That will help us know if we can be of academic relevance to you. Also, if your institution is a corrupt one that needs cash bribes to upward your ministry to the 'A' class.
Re: How Do I Break Out Of Cs by Kjking(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
I school in a state university in the south... and I'm studying international Studies

(1) (Reply)

Looking For SIWES Or IT Placements? Click Here Now / Help Explain This Please / Microbiology Students And Aspirants Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.