Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (86886 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2006
Etoo, Belleti, Gio van bronckost, Messi and Saviola all out, barca lets see what u can do!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2006
injuires are part of football, we just have to deal with them,the year b4 last we had Edmilson, Larsson,Gabri and Motta ruled out yet we won La liga, last year we had Xavi and Messi(for the latter part), Eto'o for almost a month wid Cameroon and yet we won the double. This season will be no different, WE WILL PREVAIL, we still have guddy,giuly ronaldhinio, and theres always dos santos:p
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2006
henke larsson might be back for barca cool, all fingers crossed grin

Helsingborgs have confirmed they might be willing to loan veteran striker Henrik Larsson for three months.

Barcelona are currently struggling with injuries and reports in Spain have suggested that they might approach Larsson about a possible loan.

Larsson insists he has not yet been contacted by the Catalan club, which he left in the summer after a successful two-year stint.

However, Helsingborgs have admitted an offer could appeal to them financially, especially as the Swedish league season does not start until April.

"We haven't received any offer yet, so we will see what happens in the coming days," stated sports director Bosse Larsson.

"They are in a different financial world to us, so it is obvious that it could be financially attractive for us."
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2006
Talk about swallowing your vomit shocked grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2006
Kit, I love FC Barcelona so much that you might just get on my nerves with all ur shyt here. Are you a 'Champion'? If not, why don't you go look out for your mates?

kitaun:

Etoo, Belleti, Gio van bronckost, Messi and Saviola all out, barca lets see what u can do!

Tho' we can't really do so so well without these people, but the last thing we'll do is accept defeat. Only losers accept defeat.We shall do our best until the final whistle!

We got a strong mentality and we keep our fingers crossed.

Every team in this world, knows that FC Barcelona is unbeatable.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2006
Txiki Begiristain's insists that no new players will be signed during the winter transfer window,
sad sad
no tevez, no larsson sad sad
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2006
[quote author=Radiant link=topic=29124.msg705337#msg705337 date=1163614707
Every team in this world, knows that FC Barcelona is unbeatable.
[/quote]

lie!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2006
@RADIANT

Am beginning to wonder what you would do to me because i have openly refused to associate with your club undecided

Even my best pals on Nairaland_Sports know that i appreciate the quality of their play especially being similar to my club's but then i don't pretend to like Barca tongue

Why do you have problems with that? tongue kiss

Barca unbeatable?

U best say that if SEVILLA, REAL MADRID AND CHELSEA are not listed as clubs but rather as a group of ball-chasing whatevers grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2006
Real and Chelsea? No, u didn't say that! shocked

Chelsea, they play anyhow anyhow game.

Real, tho' I like them too but I honestly don't understand their game sometimes.

I won't do anything to you but if you don't like Barca, why don't you go and look for a thread on your team and quit the hatred for the Champions?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2006
no football club is unbeatable, they have to lose at some point
why do people argue all the time?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2006
Yeah champions that now have members springing up from no where shocked both sick ones like, and the more enlightened ones like you kiss

We are from the EPL and we play good football whether you like it or not, Chelsea did well to have put you in the stick situation you guys find yourself, talk about efficient football made in Russia

As for La Liga, Real Madrid is my team and yes cos in their days of stretched dominance both at home and in Europe, style was prevalent in their game, can you beat that?

2 seasons ago, one would hav thought Barca would be invincible, but na lie, continuity no dey, its either cos DINHO IS NOT IN FORM, eTOO IS INJURED SO NO GOALS OR HAAAAAAAAA MESSI S OUT FOR 3 MOTHS, lol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2006
barca4evar:

no football club is unbeatable, they have to lose at some point
why do people argue all the time?

I mean, unbeatable in the sense that they're very good and any team will struggle to defeat them. Doesn't necessarily mean they can never loose. shocked
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2006
Whatever happened to the terms 'contradiction' and 'ambiguity' grin kiss
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2006
Urs is worse than them words tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2006
Well, where were we? tongue

Who thinks Barca would still win the Champions league let the person speak up now or remain forever silent shocked tongue grin

I no want afterthoughts o! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by CrazyMan(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2006
Hello everyone

guess you are alll catching fun wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2006
Wetin this unserious element dey find here tongue grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by CrazyMan(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2006
@Kituan
why you dey yab me naw?
i just wan hail una
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Jackal(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2006
@ Kitaun,

Barcelona can retain the Champions league.
The winter break plus the january transfer window would come at a better time for em and they should reinforce for the knock-out stages.
Do u really think Chelski is capable of knocking out Barca when it gets to the CRUNCH? I don't think so.
There are weak elements in Chelsea's system and any intelligent team would quickly notice em.

I know u started hating Barcelona since they disgraced Henry and his goons at the finals of UEFA champions league.
Why don't u just stop hating the best team in the world by miles?
U said Barca plays like Arsenal but u forgot to mention that they deliver while they entertain whereas Arsenal entertains but rarely succeeds in winning games.

Injury has hit the Barca camp and they will struggle with the absence of Etoo, Messi and Saviola but they should hold out till January when Etoo will recover.
Barca should retain the title this season and Rijkaard needs to buy more players in January.
UP BARCA.

@ Radiant,
Don't sweat the tech on Kitaun.
If u look at him thoroughly, u wld see JEALOUSY and ENVY running through his green veins. shocked
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2006
@Crazybomboy

Of course you suppose know say na pull i dey pull your wobbly legs tongue

We are just trying to help [b]RADIAN[/b]T glorify her club's thread with posts small, lol grin

@Jackal

I no get your time as u just want make i begin dey frown at keyboard dey argue with u, i dey enjoy as i dey taunt Barca dey go grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2006
@Jackal

Catch ya l8r, got to run grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2006
i still think barca could win CL, plus la liga and the club world cup,copa del rey, 100% faith cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2006
Na wa o! All these Anti-Barca people here. . . wetin now? grin Kit, If u want, I fit dash you the extra Barca home shirt weh I get tongue tongue tongue

Muki, I hear you grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2006
Me in a Barca shirt? I will feel like fish out of water! I prefer to collect Teeroy's extra, lol. Can u imagine the level of ur hallucination in thinking ur season is not doomed? U beta go and appease the gods of Seville, cos it seems they are ur nemesis this season
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2006
kitaun if you dont mind me asking wa team do you support?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2006
He is 'teamless' tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2006
Gunner 4 life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2006
thanks grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2006
Thanx 4 what?!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by barca4evar(f): 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2006
oh just for saying
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by authur(m): 4:56am On Nov 16, 2006
ah,
Barcelonians, They are just too good.
why can't Chelsea and Arsenal Guys give respect to whom respest is due.
Just see my Cochito "Rijkaard", Master of Soccer/ MVP 2005/2006 "Ronaldinho" (06/07 no lele)
Flash "Messi" Guily, Deco, ah.
I pitty this people.

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by wormedup(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2006
u guys are forgetting the qualifying rounds for the CL will be over by january.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 / Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.