Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) (33554 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations / Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) / Saint Obi, Zack Orji, Paul Obazele, Steve Eboh Reunite At Abuja Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's gonna be interesting. Can't wait 4 it
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by kalu01(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
old boys.
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Diesel1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
sugarbelly3:
See behind the scene photos and see how RMD is kissing this beautiful damsel on stage. All in the name of acting Choiii!!!

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/rmd-zack-orji-victor-olaotun-are-three.html

The movie go funny sha![b][/b]
Bad Market for u cos I'm not ready to view that link tongue
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by thorpido(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
wats wit d chain ova d shirt.?..More lyk a cult of some sort
achinaboy:
and the over the shirt chain?
Una no dey read.They are cast in a role.Their dressing depicts that.
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Marriott1980(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
oldtopics:
my boifriend is in boko haram shud i leave him?

NO! Propose to him

1 Like

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
thorpido:

must u sound rude in other to make point??pple sha..
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by achinaboy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
thorpido:

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
oldtopics:

Are u an attention seeker or u r just plain stupid
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
iT'S BEEN A LONG TIME I SAW ZACH ORJI THO, NICE PIC
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by thorpido(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

must u sound rude in other to make point??pple sha..
Sorry.
You insinuating that they belong to a cult is 'rude' too.
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by grandlexuz(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
veraponpo:
These ones are truly wise:

RMD with a first class result from the university among other facts like having many degrees including law.

Zack Orji being an English Language major

and Tunji a maestro and veteran in all areas of art.

The movie should be a great one.

The things you enumerated are not prerequisites for WISDOM. My dad has a "Mention Tres Bien" in agricultural engineering. A doctorate in same field. He has a good command of the sciences and arts yet I will not call him a wise man. On the contrary I know a retired gateman with no degree that fits the perfect definition of a wise man.
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Lasgidy1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
So who kon old pass among dem?
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Dom2020: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
good for them
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by agabaI23(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bigpicture:
cheesy grin cheesy grin Three wise Men Indeed ..... Next pls
Hmmm wetin them do you?
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Bigpicture(f): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
agabaI23:
Hmmm wetin them do you?
nothing, just admiring
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Achievement: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
nigerian producers and their copy copy lifestyle..i simply see the film 'Last Vegas' being replayed in the name of 'Three Wise Men'
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Realone92(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
3 sugar daddies lol
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by femiranking28(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
oldtopics:
leave your lover leave him and come to me
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Seventeen(f): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
See hw civil and nice everyone is being, if na three nollywood babes dey ds pic na, ds thread for don full with comments like.. Old women, oloshos, see dia fallen olympus, gold diggers, and of course it would hv degenarated to naija women are this and naija women are dat. angry... Women don suffer. grin
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Ama80(f): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
achinaboy:
and the over the shirt chain?
a-china wink
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by ikombe: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
oldtopics:
with this kinda english undecided

Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by agabaI23(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bigpicture:
nothing, just admiring
Funny, you're admiring another while I'm admiring you...
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Stanbeto: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
The 3 wise Men. I cant wait to to watch it o
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Tobium1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
I can see 2bearded men and a goatee
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by dapizy02(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
oldtopics:

May thunder fire English
Re: RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) by Mattex001(m): 1:42am On Feb 05, 2016
White Beard Gang!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Successful Nigerians CELEBRITIES Who Never Went To A University. (photos) / Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) / Fan To Jaywon: "Make You And Aunty Toke Kuku Marry Na"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.