Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends (33047 Views)

APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor / Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by patrickbon(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by kurt09(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=Ponponkon post=42619469] Please, inform the governor that Faulks road by free zone gate will soon cut off. Its an eye sore. Thanks
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by kahal29: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
CastedDude:
Abians, una don enter one chance...choii

I dey tell you. We are finished
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by Ponponkon: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=kurt09 post=42621924][/quote]call the governor abi u no get airtime for phone
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by Ponponkon: 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
kahal29:

I dey tell you. We are finished
Die in peace since you have finished
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by ekea2001: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
CastedDude:

Austerity is for only you Abians.Only you not ABGH.ABGH Expenses oya spill the roads..who raped your votes will have a reward.Don't join a cult to revenge, work harder and pray more.Change is coming!
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by kahal29: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ponponkon:
Die in peace since you have finished

Won't die my broda rather you and I will live to testify to the goodness of the lord

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by kurt09(m): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ponponkon:
call the governor abi u no get airtime for phone
Thought you're close to the conversion box(Input-Output Theory). Sorry man!
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by Ponponkon: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
kurt09:
Thought you're close to the conversion box(Input-Output Theory). Sorry man!
Lols,try to spot joke when you see one
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by Ponponkon: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
kahal29:

Won't die my broda rather you and I will live to testify to the goodness of the lord
Good,then stop condemning a governor that has not done anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by impeccablemee(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
CastedDude:

Lolzzz....I go laff ooo
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by DedeNkem: 5:37am On Feb 05, 2016
Crooks and clueless id*iots who are only after looting the State treasury. No economic, infrastructure and health plans, nothing!! And dumb Abians are ok with it!

There won't be progress in my State, Abia, until we stop supporting corrupt politicians and political jobbers, and use our brains! This same thing is applicable to other States.

This is a country where any thief can be elected simply by bribing the st*upid electorate with bags of rice and tomatoes! What a shame!! That's why this country is totally f*ucked up!!

We can't continue electing or allowing criminals to rig themselves into offices, and somehow expect a different outcome! We can only reap what we sow!

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by Danpotter(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2016
God we know we ar sinful bt pls have mercy on Abians
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by NaijainTexas: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
DedeNkem:
Crooks and clueless id*iots who are only after looting the State treasury. No economic, infrastructure and health plans, nothing!! And dumb Abians are ok with it!

There won't be progress in my State, Abia, until we stop supporting corrupt politicians and political jobbers, and use our brains! This same thing is applicable to other States.

This is a country where any thief can be elected simply by bribing the st*upid electorate with bags of rice and tomatoes! What a shame!! That's why this country is totally f*ucked up!!

We can't continue electing or allowing criminals to rig themselves into offices, and somehow expect a different outcome! We can only reap what we sow!

calm down boo, I can feel your blood vessels throbbing.
You're getting upset over your false speculation. I hope someone doesn't accuse you of being a criminal without actually knowing you AT ALL.

Abians are going to be okay. Chill, bro.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by DedeNkem: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
NaijainTexas:

calm down boo, I can feel your blood vessels throbbing.
You're getting upset over your false speculation. I hope someone doesn't accuse you of being a criminal without actually knowing you AT ALL.

Abians are going to be okay. Chill, bro.

What's your point? How's Abia "going to be ok" when the electorate don't give a f*uck about the type of " leaders" they have?
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by Zurielistic: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
omooba969:

grin and the MODS will not see this talkless of banning your fvckn brain...mtcheew nonsense.

Your comment up there can only earn you a smashing of your balls with sledge hammer.

Oponu. cool
Wetin concern u, ass-hole??

The poster up there is clueless. The mods are clueless. You are clueless. Period!
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by omooba969(m): 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Zurielistic:

Wetin concern u, ass-hole??

The poster up there is clueless. The mods are clueless. You are clueless. Period!

You are an embarrassment, an attention seeker. grin

Omo eran jatijati. cool
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by Zurielistic: 12:33am On Feb 14, 2016
omooba969:

You are an embarrassment, an attention seeker. grin

Omo eran jatijati. cool
Listen up punk, I really do not have time to exchange words with poo-eating, moronic, poverty-engulfed, jobless, inutile secondary school kids like you.
By posting anything again (AND I MEAN, ANYTHING) on this forum, you agree and accept that you're poor, a fooool, and the most empty-headed illiterate on earth.

Now, go ahead and post, id!ot.
Re: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends by omooba969(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Zurielistic:

Listen up punk, I really do not have time to exchange words with poo-eating, moronic, poverty-engulfed, jobless, inutile secondary school kids like you.
By posting anything again (AND I MEAN, ANYTHING) on this forum, you agree and accept that you're poor, a fooool, and the most empty-headed illiterate on earth.

Now, go ahead and post, id!ot.

Gibberish! grin cheesy This is really beyond moi, seriously, because I never knew you are this demented. You must be proud of yourself grin as per your choice of words in response to my post but it only confirms that you are mentally challenged...'sorry I can't help.

Like I mentioned earlier, you are an attention seeker & I choose NOT to stoop so low to your level by engaging in such tirade with a low life. Just take another look @your post & you will realize how horrible you have become. cheesy Whether your condition is redeemable will depend on your willingness to receive SENSE! grin

Abeg park well or swerve into the lagoon!

Ode oshi. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) / Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.