Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's (1201 Views)

Auction/clearance Sales Deals For Cars : Check In Here!!! / IF You Ned Used Cars Or Toks Any Model Call Me / Mymoto Nigeria: Bid For Cars From USA & Europe (@your Budget)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by oyatake200: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello all, you can now place your orders for cars and other machinery's am based in Germany. By the grace of God i will be visiting soon, am open for discussion with interested buyers or partners. Transactions can be initiated with a visit to our office in Lagos, offices in Benin and Owerri will be opening before the end of February.

I hope to have a lasting relationship with guys on nairaland and am open for more business ideas and partnership mainly in chemicals and raw materials from Germany to Nigeria.
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by adeolu45: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
2016 scam welcome. so cheap
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by oyatake200: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
adeolu45:
2016 scam welcome. so cheap

Am highly dissapointed in you i searched through your profile i saw your phone No but not connecting. Its a pity Nigeria is a circle where scam sense has eaten deep into everybodys mind. wish you Good luck am not a scam
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
How much can u sell 2006 Toyota Corolla?
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by oyatake200: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
ugolance:
How much can u sell 2006 Toyota Corolla?

Thanks for your mail, i tell you the truth Toyota products are very expensive in Germany, and Nigerians prefer America specs when it comes to Toyota cars.

The landing cost excluding clearing cost is at 1.5 Million based on the exchange of 300 to 1 Euro.

I advise you look for agents that deals on America specs like www.auctionexport.com.

But for all other products deal with me u will be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by otedola1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello Bro, You Need Reliable Customs Clearing Agent? Contact us Today For Any of your Consignment @ Seaport call : +2348033974999 whatsapp :+2348073935324 rafkazcorporateservices@gmail.com
Regard
Olalekan Kazeem
oyatake200:
Hello all, you can now place your orders for cars and other machinery's am based in Germany. By the grace of God i will be visiting soon, am open for discussion with interested buyers or partners. Transactions can be initiated with a visit to our office in Lagos, offices in Benin and Owerri will be opening before the end of February.

I hope to have a lasting relationship with guys on nairaland and am open for more business ideas and partnership mainly in chemicals and raw materials from Germany to Nigeria.
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
oyatake200:

Thanks for your mail, i tell you the truth Toyota products are very expensive in Germany, and Nigerians prefer America specs when it comes to Toyota cars.

The landing cost excluding clearing cost is at 1.5 Million based on the exchange of 300 to 1 Euro.

I advise you look for agents that deals on America specs like www.auctionexport.com.

But for all other products deal with me u will be satisfied.
Thanks for your clear feedback bro
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Can you get a Peugeot 207?
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by oyatake200: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
x240:
Can you get a Peugeot 207?

Yea we can get Peugeot 207, what year, transmission and other features you want.
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by oyatake200: 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
otedola1:
Hello Bro, You Need Reliable Customs Clearing Agent? Contact us Today For Any of your Consignment @ Seaport call : +2348033974999 whatsapp :+2348073935324 rafkazcorporateservices@gmail.com
Regard
Olalekan Kazeem

We can always work together as orders keep flying in. But I will take my time to choose partnee so as not to make mistakes
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by TLAX: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hi I am interested in Mercedes benz B180 and GLK 350. Model 2010 - 2013. Factory A/C and good mileage.

Those are my important features. How much should i be looking at?
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by idu1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
How much is the landing cost for 206 peugeot including clearing?
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by oyatake200: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
TLAX:
Hi I am interested in Mercedes benz B180 and GLK 350. Model 2010 - 2013. Factory A/C and good mileage.

Those are my important features. How much should i be looking at?

Thanks for your interest and sorry for late response i was on night duty. For Mercedes benz B180 2010 Model with 192,000 Mileage the landing cost without clearing is 3.1 Million. but you can get B200 for 3 Million. While the landing cost for GLK 350 is 7,5 Million 49,000 Mileage.

Am open for any discussion just know that i just started this business i welcome any idea and constructive criticism, am leraning very fast and i have good contacts of these Turkish guys here who are big car dealers.

Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by oyatake200: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
idu1:
How much is the landing cost for 206 peugeot including clearing?

Thanks for your interest, you did not state the year you want and other features. i will reply you as soon as i get your response thanks.
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by idu1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
oyatake200:

Thanks for your interest, you did not state the year you want and other features. i will reply you as soon as i get your response thanks.
1999 manual drive ac etc
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by otedola1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ok Bro, best lucky
oyatake200:

We can always work together as orders keep flying in. But I will take my time to choose partnee so as not to make mistakes
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by oyatake200: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
idu1:
1999 manual drive ac etc

The landing cost and clearing is 685,000.

This is a good price please patronise me. You should also know that this car is accident free and was used in Germany just for few times. Most cars coming from America is accidented cars and have been worked on.

I want my business to grow so i will be professional and avoid especially money mistakes.
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by TLAX: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
oyatake200:

Thanks for your interest and sorry for late response i was on night duty. For Mercedes benz B180 2010 Model with 192,000 Mileage the landing cost without clearing is 3.1 Million. but you can get B200 for 3 Million. While the landing cost for GLK 350 is 7,5 Million 49,000 Mileage.

Am open for any discussion just know that i just started this business i welcome any idea and constructive criticism, am leraning very fast and i have good contacts of these Turkish guys here who are big car dealers.

Thanks for your response. By the Grace of God you will go far in the business if you play your cards well....integrity and customers interest should be paramount for now to help you build the right reputation for online business. You also need to workout a payment system that works for you and your potential customers so that there is no fear and everybody's mind is at rest.

You will meet the serious and unserious nairalanders here and some will just want to waste your time. Take it in your strides, its all part of businezz.

Back to the cars, the GLK appears too pricey for me. As per B180 or B200, CAN I GET something of lower mileage
Say under 100,000 km? What is your best landing price for that? What is difference between B180 and B200?
Re: Hello Am Based In Germany You Can Place Your Order For Cars Or Machinery's by oyatake200: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
TLAX:

Thanks for your response. By the Grace of God you will go far in the business if you play your cards well....integrity and customers interest should be paramount for now to help you build the right reputation for online business. You also need to workout a payment system that works for you and your potential customers so that there is no fear and everybody's mind is at rest.

You will meet the serious and unserious nairalanders here and some will just want to waste your time. Take it in your strides, its all part of businezz.

Back to the cars, the GLK appears too pricey for me. As per B180 or B200, CAN I GET something of lower mileage
Say under 100,000 km? What is your best landing price for that? What is difference between B180 and B200?

I will meet with a man that has B180 with 91,000 km tomorrow in Berlin Zelendorf. I hope to get a good price from him and i will update you after the meeting.

If i can constantly get cheap cars i will definitely sell cheap to my customers i want to build name and i know if i stay put and satisfy clients for like two years we will gain professional trust and we plan to have offices in every region.

Any car you get from us is accident free, Germans dont lie if they tell you anything about a car believe it this is because they can buy a car of even 200,000 euros and sign a contract to pay 200 euros monthly, they live stress free life. I want to build my auto and equipments business so am not in a hurry to make profit but to build trust. I plan to partner with a Nigeria bank to receive payments while i secure a loan here to purchase the cars and ship. When the buyer receives the car he can then instruct the bank to pay us. We are still devising other better and more transparent means of transacting the business. I will update you by tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Supersharp Used 04 Toyota Corolla @ 920k Only / Neatly Used Mercedes Benze V Boot 180k / Registered 2008 Toyota Camry LE - Reverse Camera - DVD Player - Bluetooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.