Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Help, My Puppy Has Swollen Neck - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help, My Puppy Has Swollen Neck (795 Views)

Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / This Female Boerbeol Puppy Has A Giant Mighty Head And Paws...4sale / Please Help..! My Puppy Has An Injury On Her Leg..! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Puppy Has Swollen Neck by breedrite(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
My friend called me that the 8weeks old puppy he bought is not eating since 3 days, so I went to see and discovered she has an inflammation on her neck. Anyway a vet saw her and gave her antiinflammatory injection and antibiotics but my friend just called that she's still not eating. Causes of this is not yet known. Any advice through your wealth of experience will be appreciated.
Re: Help, My Puppy Has Swollen Neck by Stancrus(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Calm down bro no cause for alarm yet the vet has done the major work there the puppy it's in a recovery state so may eat little or nothing at the moment I can remember my puppy going 1week and 3days straight without eating anything during her illness and recovery state....dont force the puppy to eat or else u will make matters worse got to any close supermarket and a get a bottle of yurgot give 2-4 spoons daily that would help the puppy's stomach to Fully recover so it can start eating something but stll sick professional advice from ur vet it's safer that way

1 Like

Re: Help, My Puppy Has Swollen Neck by olumig(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Also get glucose D, gv it to her/him dry n also mix with water to drink.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Breed Dogs Loading / Best Of Friends / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.