Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Pray ! Pray !! Oh Lord Give This Boy Another Chance To Live. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pray ! Pray !! Oh Lord Give This Boy Another Chance To Live. (348 Views)

Eating Just One Orange Daily Reduces People’s Chance Of Blindness By 60% / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. / Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray ! Pray !! Oh Lord Give This Boy Another Chance To Live. by hypetrak(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
I feel really pity for this little boy, He was sick and kept at home because his parent can not afford the treatment for cancer, This boy will die anytime from now But the little boy ask to see the airplane before he die because the sickness has got worst and nothing can be done.

I believe in science and also believe in miracle.

So sad !
Delta airways has grant him his wish

Source-http://www.hollamide.com/2016/02/oh-lord-give-this-boy-another-chance-to.html

(1) (Reply)

[you Must See] Check Out The Deadly Virus Other Than Hiv Than Even Condom Can’t / How To Learning To Control Your Anger / Lunch Talk To My Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.