Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Naijapredict.com Are They Scammers? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Naijapredict.com Are They Scammers? (1318 Views)

Football Betting: Beware Of bet Sites. They Are Scammers!!!! / Where Can I Find Naijapredict Branch? / Too Much Scammers On Olx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijapredict.com Are They Scammers? by youngalex(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
what makes a bet site gain more trust than thier competitors?
then help me and conclude on this bet site called naijapredict.com, they wrote that it takes only 24hours for your account to be credited once u made withdrawal, but in reality in more than 4days u have not seen any credit, make all calls u want, send all text messages they will not react to it and when it comes to deposit they will all be over your phone textiing you and be promising heaven and earth. please my people are this people scammers? cus alot is going through my mind now about them.
Re: Naijapredict.com Are They Scammers? by kayultimate(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2016
youngalex:
then help me and conclude on this bet site called naijapredict.com, they wrote that it takes only 24hours for your account to be credited once u made withdrawal, but in reality in more than 4days u have not seen any credit, make all calls u want, send all text messages they will not react to it and when it comes to deposit they will all be over your phone textiing you and be promising heaven and earth. please my people are this people scammers? cus alot is going through my mind now about them.
https://facebook.com/9japredict
Re: Naijapredict.com Are They Scammers? by Danniewil5: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
kayultimate:

https://facebook.com/9japredict

They are not scammers! Just that they are very complicated when it comes to payout!! How long did it take them to credit your winning? You see! I had this same issues with them last year!! It took them decade! But one thing remains they will pay you! Just calm down my brother! Currently I have a winning with them I can't even see the winning it's been way pass their "48hours" in quote! Yet I haven't seen the money I won last week! It getting to one week now! After now if they eventually credit my winning I'll wait another weeks to get alert when I make withdrawal!! 9japredict are good they are not scammers but they are worst in teams of payout or paying winnings! I'll just advice you to just calm down aiit....

WILLIS DANIELS!!
Re: Naijapredict.com Are They Scammers? by Danniewil5: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
youngalex:

They are not scammers! Just that they are very complicated when it comes to payout!! How long did it take them to credit your winning? You see! I had this same issues with them last year!! It took them decade! But one thing remains they will pay you! Just calm down my brother! Currently I have a winning with them I can't even see the winning it's been way pass their "48hours" in quote! Yet I haven't seen the money I won last week! It getting to one week now! After now if they eventually credit my winning I'll wait another weeks to get alert when I make withdrawal!! 9japredict are good they are not scammers but they are worst in teams of payout or paying winnings! I'll just advice you to just calm down aiit....

WILLIS DANIELS!!

(1) (Reply)

Help:; Can It Play Fifa Or Pes / Upgrade Your IQ For The New Year With Puzzles Planet Saturday001 Puzzles / John FPL Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.