Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

NYSC Apologizes For Delay In Payment Of Corps Members' January Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Apologizes For Delay In Payment Of Corps Members' January Allowance (999 Views)

Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) / NYSC Issues Official Statement For Delay In Payment Of December Allowances / NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Apologizes For Delay In Payment Of Corps Members' January Allowance by Jboyossai(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in a statement released on Thursday urged Corps members to remain calm over the delay in the payment of their January allowance.

The statement which was signed by the Director Media and Publicity of the corps, Mrs Bose Aderibigbe said the delay is due to inconsistencies in the planning figures from the NYSC, Ministry of Budget and National Planning, and the Ministry of Finance, respectively for 2016.

The statement further stated that the delay is highly regretted while assuring Corps Members that the management is working to ensure they receive their allowances within the next one week.

Credits:: http://ourschool.com.ng/p/319157/nysc-apologizes-for-delay-in-payment-of-corps-members-januar
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay In Payment Of Corps Members' January Allowance by resty4(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chai wrkg keni?
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay In Payment Of Corps Members' January Allowance by Northboy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
I recieved mine just now (ECOBANK)
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay In Payment Of Corps Members' January Allowance by activelyA(f): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
cry cry cry cry
cry
Don't know if I should be sad or angry but I will pick sad because this is the first time I am experiencing first class failure in governance.

Terrible experience indeed cry cry cry cry
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay In Payment Of Corps Members' January Allowance by Jboyossai(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
activelyA:
cry cry cry cry
cry
Don't know if I should be sad or angry but I will pick sad because this is the first time I am experiencing first class failure in governance.

Terrible experience indeed cry cry cry cry

seun lalasticlala
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay In Payment Of Corps Members' January Allowance by Jaypower2(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Northboy:
I recieved mine just now (ECOBANK)
Guy be serious for once please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay In Payment Of Corps Members' January Allowance by Northboy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
I m serious ask anyone you know in bauchi
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay In Payment Of Corps Members' January Allowance by Anasko(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
received my own around 10:25 pm access bank kd
Re: NYSC Apologizes For Delay In Payment Of Corps Members' January Allowance by ifeanyija(m): 12:46am On Feb 05, 2016
I

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Approval / Important Information To 2017 Batch B Stream II PCM / Why Going Back To Your Parents Home After POP Is A Disastrous Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.