Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby (59954 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Hartthex(m): 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chai...this life sha, she even dey smile ontop rubbish. in the past na flog dem dey flog person wey get belle outside marriage, na dat shame she go dey carry abt. Aye nlo, a nto...tah!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
I thought Wizkid has a mum. Why is the young lad misfiring. This one no fine na
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by oluwasegun007(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
u mean to tell me wizkid did diz to diz lady

dat boi must be a wizard..
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by kabaka1: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Emmaus12:

Professional baby mama....she for strip so we see her assets to advise further investments

I smell yelousy!
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by morule20(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Na woman wey my fellow man go wan marry tomorrow be disooo, men done suffer.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Sashd: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
d most annoying part is that she is as beautiful as the said Tania girl.wizkid is indeed blind
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by NaijaProxyBase: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by activelyA(f): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Aroh48:
That lady is above 45yrs..
Aahhnn aahhnn grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Habaa! grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by jeeqaa7(m): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
ve to admit,wizzy u can do beta dan dis...control dt thing btwn ur legs for f...k sake

you just won urself a trophy.... .. wizkid just messed up the cuteness in his generation... guinean fowl ..
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Bluette(f): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
femimike1:
Nice pic smiley
. . .

Plz kindly check my profile
Are d shoes laffn or smiling.? Lolz. Nice shoes though.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by luckyberry(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chaiiiiii see colourTV ooo..face n belle diff colour
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by mychelyte(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2016
This worwor thing,wey be like EBORA
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by timilehin007(m): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2016
tollytexy:

Space booker g what? G wagon?
Gerarahia
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Dexema(m): 12:36am On Feb 05, 2016
tollytexy:

Space booker g what? G wagon?
G worldwide
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by lovely17(m): 12:59am On Feb 05, 2016
Wizkid taste in ladies is yuck
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Dovy: 1:15am On Feb 05, 2016
House Pls, What is the meaning of baby mama? I have hearing and seeing around the internet but dont know the meaning
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by bxcode(m): 1:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Mr Seun, what does pushing this immoral and wayward lifestyle of our celebrities to the front page add to our lives? It's your site but for things like this to be constantly pushed to the front page as soon as they happen is really bad. They can remain in the sections they were created but not on the front page.
Well that's the world we live in now, and this young man is what so many youths are aspiring to become. We exalt immorality with impunity these days.
Well.... issorite..... God is watching.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by bxcode(m): 1:22am On Feb 05, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
Dunno what to do with this news though,nairaland front page gradually turning to city people magazine!
Am telling you, it's so nauseating, useless and irrelevant topics all over the front page, more like a gossip blog right now. undecided
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by toprealman: 1:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Emmaus12:

Professional baby mama....she for strip so we see her assets to advise further investments
That one will be released much later.....when wizboy starts misbehaving. She needs to form a good lad to get money off him.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by doveda: 1:50am On Feb 05, 2016
She has bleached out her futuresad
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by doveda: 1:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Wisetalk1:

why are you blaming only wizkid? What about the shameless, useless and worthless lady who opened her dirty legs for the small boy? Now she's shamelessly posting her useless stomach for the world to see her 'out of wedlock' pregnancy. Indeed, many ladies/women are so shameless and worthless. I pity this generation.

Why are you blaming her? Why don't you blame most man who are so shameless and worthless men who sleep with any thing with a VG?
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by doveda: 1:53am On Feb 05, 2016
bodyloveghetto:
Hmmm... and so it goes

Your sister is going to be in that rat's position somedaysmiley
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by deebrain(m): 2:41am On Feb 05, 2016
So being a baby mama is gradually becoming something to be proud of in the name of being one to a star?

How cheap can some ladies get to!

Do we really think of the identity challenges these children are going to face (from personal experience)?

Gosh.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by 6digitscomrade: 3:43am On Feb 05, 2016
its easy to type here...no wonder gangsters get religious when they start bleeding..
NiGeRianTr0ll:
She has forgotten that thousands of women(^^^) could be cursing her now. It seems being a babymama is a prestigious office this days.

I can't bare the thought of my kids not having access to their mom. That's why I wear 69 condoms and if by magic I release inside you, she will suck everything out, I don't care, even if you use vacuum angry
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by onunwa21(m): 5:05am On Feb 05, 2016
Money is evil.......small Wizkid come get mind talk to dis woman......
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Emmaus12: 5:10am On Feb 05, 2016
kabaka1:

I smell yelousy!

Aboi na so u dey jealous.....na wao.

Well sorry tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Had1zasaf: 5:42am On Feb 05, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Guinean Binta Diamond Diallo and Wizkid welcomed their son, Wizkid's second child, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun Junior about two weeks ago.
The new mum just shared this pic of her bare baby bump on her IG and captioned it:
#TBT the most wonderful feeling in the world #roadtomotherhood #25weekspreggers.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/wizkids-babymama-binta-diallo-gushes.html

Moderator,lalasticlala and seun how are we teaching good morals to our next generation when we adore baby mamas on FP?THIS SHOUKD BE DISCOURAGED PLS
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 05, 2016
ladyF:
Baby mama no dey pay. I can't even raise kids outside marriage, it's a no, no, no for me!!! The responsible thing to do is marriage first, then children, but sadly, this our generation... cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Who asked you
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by totorimi: 6:36am On Feb 05, 2016
Now I can see clearly how the devil operates, he gives sin a stylish name to make it look alright.
When we were growing up if a girl gets pregnant outside wedlock it brings shame to the family it was akin to stealing then. There was no word like babymama or babypapa. I don't know who imported that into our world . Today, a girl is shamelessly proud to display her immoral affair pregnancy and the world celebrates and the immorality gains more ground.
I know many ladies today that have seen this as a normal thing and even their parents welcomes it.
I once saw a guy asking a visibly pregnant woman if he can be her babypapa and I was wondering what the world has turn.

No matter how much bad is justified it still remains bad. When I tried to find out what indeed this babymama thing is all about I discovered that it was really an industry on its own . A woman is contracted to just have a child for someone and she is handsomely paid off and the man takes the child. In some other cases the woman is financially ok , she hooks up an unsuspecting young fella who pregnates her and the woman moves on.
The other aspect I found was innocent girls lured into prostitution or runz as they call it and then gets pregnant, then she is left to cater alone for the child.

The underlying factor in all this is that the affected woman is just used and dumped. A glorified method of abuse of women.
who suffers in all of these, the child
The child grows up knowing only one of the parents. In some cases the woman has been known to tell the child that the father died when he or she was very small meanwhile the man could be alive somewhere.
This portends a dangerous trend for the future especially bearing the fact that people these days get married online without going to the roots to find out about their partners. It may seem this is the new order and nothing can be done to stop it as some governments of the world have subtlety endorsed it.
For us in Nigeria we must ensure that we preserve our cherished value systems, that's what we've got to keep, that's what makes up special that's our pride and our heritage.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by sewa36447(m): 6:40am On Feb 05, 2016
This woman is older than wizkid.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by nairamaniac: 6:41am On Feb 05, 2016
danidee10:
Wizkid fall my hand sha...see the karishika looking masquerade he's bleeping....after all the fine girls in balogun Eleniyan video....smh
I no support baby mama things. but I checked her other pre-baby mama pics on Instagram. she no bad like that. in fact, she was very Hawt!

e be like say pregnancy dey take style disfigure girls. Thank God say na only 9months e dey last.

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by busybeei5(f): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Lero15:
Nonsense

[size=20pt]What the hell is wrong with these our yeyebrities?!!!!!!

So having a baby mama is now fine and commendable!!

You all need Jesus! [/size]
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Stuns In Hilarious Makeup Pictures / Precious John Nneka Goes Pantless (photos) / Meet Ijeoma Okonkwo, Wife of Kcee you dont know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.