Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Greatest Nigerian Movies Poll - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Greatest Nigerian Movies Poll (707 Views)

BBNaija: Nina "My Greatest Fear Is Losing Collins, My Boyfriend" / Big Brother Naija Poll Results: See How You Voted / Bbnaija: Online Poll Puts Efe In Clear Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatest Nigerian Movies Poll by NifemiOlu(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello, we are conducting a survey of the best Nigerian and foreign movies ever. Kindly use the link below to rank the following movies. The results of the poll will be posted here as soon as the poll is over. Thanks.

Nigerian movies

Blood money
Domitila
Figurine
Igodo
Last flight to Abuja
Most wanted
Mr and Mrs 
Osuofia in London
Scores to Settle
Yemi, my lover

Rank your best foreign movies, from the selection below, on a scale of 1-10

Harry potter series
Lion king
Lord of the rings
No country for old men
Toofan
Prison break (seasonal)
The godfather
Hotel Rwanda
The good, the bad and the ugly
12 years a slave

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5J9NJJY
Re: Greatest Nigerian Movies Poll by ikubch(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Owo Blow

1 Like

Re: Greatest Nigerian Movies Poll by NifemiOlu(m): 6:14am On Feb 05, 2016
ikubch:
Owo Blow
It was hard choosing between Owo Blow and Yemi my lover. We needed 10 best movies. smiley
Re: Greatest Nigerian Movies Poll by ikubch(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2016
NifemiOlu:

It was hard choosing between Owo Blow and Yemi my lover. We needed 10 best movies. smiley
Yemi my lover was a shoddy work full of fantasies and inaccuracies but Owo Blow was fantastic even from the script. The cast were among the best in the industry. Get your facts right.
Re: Greatest Nigerian Movies Poll by NifemiOlu(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
ikubch:

Yemi my lover was a shoddy work full of fantasies and inaccuracies but Owo Blow was fantastic even from the script. The cast were among the best in the industry. Get your facts right.

Then Oko Aye, Saworode and Maagun will compete with Owo Blow. People loved all these movies almost equally all movies could not be represented.
Sorry for having a different opinion from yours.
Re: Greatest Nigerian Movies Poll by ikubch(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
NifemiOlu:

Then Oko Aye, Saworode and Maagun will compete with Owo Blow. People loved all these movies almost equally all movies could not be represented.
Sorry for having a different opinion from yours.
Well. If you say so. Thunderbolt is the only movie I can watch 3 times a day. And for Saworoide, I can say the lines as they act it. Your Yemi my Lover is no way near these. I insist you don't misrepresent your thread.
Re: Greatest Nigerian Movies Poll by armadeo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
There's this movie about a policeman who's halfcaste son was an armed robber. long time ago maybe late 80s. Now thay was an intense movie.

Will be back with the name.

Also liked abiku and pot of life.

Repping ol school.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: See How This Guy Display His Talent / Check Out This Funny Message A Customer Sent To Dstv / DC Suicide Squad Plot (spoilers Ahead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.