Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Explain How They Took This Picture - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Explain How They Took This Picture (1657 Views)

See Where This Lady Took Selfie ( Hilarious) / Beautiful Nature Pictures I Took With My Phone Cam / See What I Saw When I Took A Look At Myself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explain How They Took This Picture by tayo200(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
pls peeps, am still wondering how they took this picture..the men are "flying" ..did they jump by themselves or how do they take that picture??

Re: Explain How They Took This Picture by endy4oxide(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
SIMPLE --- oshogbo weed

Lol. D camera man get PHd for photography
Re: Explain How They Took This Picture by Chanchit: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Very simple!

Photoshop!
Re: Explain How They Took This Picture by Ubty: 8:29am On Feb 05, 2016
Would have said they jumped. But the second and third guy (from the right) looks too composed
Re: Explain How They Took This Picture by Buccinator(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2016
Camera. Multiple shots.
Re: Explain How They Took This Picture by felixchip(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Looking at their feet, you can tell that they were not standing.

it's either the photographer took multiple shots.
Or the photos were taken differently and composed.
Re: Explain How They Took This Picture by dazekid(m): 1:31am On Feb 06, 2016
"Timeshift", multiple frames...

(1) (Reply)

A Drawing Of The Late Ghanaian Actress, Ebony By Zechariah Felix Auta / Can You Build You House Like This / Please Who Will Teach Me How To Use Adobe Video Editor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.