Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Photos: Omotola Re-signed As BO16 Ambassador Ahead Of Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Omotola Re-signed As BO16 Ambassador Ahead Of Birthday (540 Views)

Emmanuella Samuel Signed As Fresh Yo Ambassador (Photos) / Sexy Photos: Omotola Replies Fan (see Details) / Omotola Re-signed As BO16 Ambassador Ahead Of Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Omotola Re-signed As BO16 Ambassador Ahead Of Birthday by chocxblaze1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Award winning actress Omotola has just been re-signed for one more year as Ambassador for BO16 hair range by Ghanian cosmetics giant Ghandour.

Rocking her Natural hair, Omotola whose birthday comes up on the 7th of February was surprised by over 400 marketers of BO16 presenting her an early birthday cake and singing birthday songs.

The outstanding actress and philanthropist was wearing a peach top and black trousers with impeccable makeup by Ghanian ace makeup artist sandra Don-Arthur.

Also in attendance was her business manager, Michael Djaba and Alli Ghandour.

Many of the women who travelled to Accra from different states said it was their happiest day Ever.

Re: Photos: Omotola Re-signed As BO16 Ambassador Ahead Of Birthday by Chicagoesontop: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
chocxblaze1:
Award winning actress Omotola has just been re-signed for one more year as Ambassador for BO16 hair range by Ghanian cosmetics giant Ghandour.

Rocking her Natural hair, Omotola whose birthday comes up on the 7th of February was surprised by over 400 marketers of BO16 presenting her an early birthday cake and singing birthday songs.

The outstanding actress and philanthropist was wearing a peach top and black trousers with impeccable makeup by Ghanian ace makeup artist sandra Don-Arthur.

Also in attendance was her business manager, Michael Djaba and Alli Ghandour.

Many of the women who travelled to Accra from different states said it was their happiest day Ever.

I Remember Some 15 Years Ago, When We Argued In School, At A Stage We Voted Between Omotola And Genevieve Who Is More Beautiful, I Remember I Was Among The People That Voted OMOTOLA, The Correct Lady, Always Classy, Beautiful, And More Beautiful Anytime You See Her, To Crown It All She Has Maintained A Spotless Marriage And Managed So Well Her Family. I Have Never Regretted Voting For Her At That Time ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU IN ADVANCE ... MY OMOSEXY !!!!

Please Like To Dedicate My FTC To Her ...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins 'baby Mama' Gets A BDAY Message From Mario Balotelli. / How Nigerians Are Reacting To Psquare Break Up Story / Has Kylie Jenner Finally Said Goodbye To Her Plumped Up Lips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.