Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

No Comment On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / No Comment On My Blog (1420 Views)

Drop A Comment On My Blog & I'll Drop Two On Yours. Who Is Up? / Comment For Comment On Each Others Blog For Traffic And Backlink Reason / Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Comment On My Blog by uprightman(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please webmaster gurus in the house. I need your help to reposition my blog. I don't know the cause of problem. People visits my blog but no comment or any conversation. Please help me examine the blog as and possible solution. This is the blog www.uhuakpu.com
Re: No Comment On My Blog by Elosky20: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2016
uprightman:
Please webmaster gurus in the house. I need your help to reposition my blog. I don't know the cause of problem. People visits my blog but no comment or any conversation. Please help me examine the blog as and possible solution. This is the blog www.uhuakpu.com
u need to start using "jump break" on ur homepage to make it easier 4 people to navigate and also stop ur visitors frm infinite scrolling
Click on the jump break icon anywhere you want to put the read more tag as illustrated in the pic below. The jump break icon is the one with the green arrow and will appear as the line with the red arrow once clicked.

u can check my blog to see what am talking about http://www.fanzone1..com
Re: No Comment On My Blog by Dumdum217(m): 12:34am On Feb 05, 2016
Lolss, the blog itself is funny both your profile.
You need to arrange your blog oga.. You are just blogging for blogging sake
Re: No Comment On My Blog by Lordskyes(m): 2:42am On Feb 05, 2016
Lol bros...
Come over to my blog and see over 200+ online yet not even a single comment...

http://famenaija.com

1 Like

Re: No Comment On My Blog by bedfordng(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
uprightman:
just keep posting contents. Its not compulsory that some one must make comments.
Re: No Comment On My Blog by uprightman(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
bedfordng:
just keep posting contents. Its not compulsory that some one must make comments.
It makes me feel that something is wrong.
Re: No Comment On My Blog by bedfordng(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
uprightman:
It makes me feel that something is wrong.
ok
Re: No Comment On My Blog by goverment(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
hahahaha, your blog http://www.uhuakpu.com/?m=0, remind me of those days when i was using blog before wordpress.

You can read this post (h)ttp://www.davinstower.com/3-invoking-comment-method/#sthash.up81Frce.vRnFjxeF.dpbs) 3 invoking comment method

this is the truth about your blog
* there is no navigation menu
* your contact, about us, privacy policy can be on your footer or navigation menu
* there is no archiver, label/category
* there is no recent post, popular post.

Your blog need rearrangement

Contact me through davinsto@gmail.com and i will assist you in re-arranging your blog.

Don't worry my service is free

Re: No Comment On My Blog by Jinf: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
uprightman:

Bro your whatsapp digit?
Re: No Comment On My Blog by uprightman(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jinf:

Bro your whatsapp digit?
Re: No Comment On My Blog by Jinf: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
uprightman:
Ok. I'll msg u.
Re: No Comment On My Blog by seuncyrus(m): 2:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Firstly , check your traffic stats... How man people visit your blog on a daily basis
Secondly check you contents : how engaging is your content .From my own little knowledge i've come to know that contents that make people differ in opinion generates more comments even linda ikej has some blog posts without comments

Gracias

Re: No Comment On My Blog by amJoe(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2016
cb4a.net for sale @5k email me: evatomng@gmail.com if you're interested in buying..
Re: No Comment On My Blog by Gamesmart: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lordskyes:
Lol bros...
Come over to my blog and see over 200+ online yet not even a single comment...

http://famenaija.com

Because all you do is lie to people so you can make them click on your links.

You tell people to click and see "more" pictures but all you have is the same thing that is already on the thread.

If you think a strategy of lying to your customers would make you successful, then you are a fool.

I have been taken pleasure in reporting your posts so all your links are hidden. Let hunger wire your life!

Go and learn a honest strategy of ingenuously attracting customers and stop being a senseless, lazy, lying bum.

1 Like

Re: No Comment On My Blog by Adefaze(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
goverment:
hahahaha, your blog http://www.uhuakpu.com/?m=0, remind me of those days when i was using blog before wordpress.

You can read this post (h)ttp://www.davinstower.com/3-invoking-comment-method/#sthash.up81Frce.vRnFjxeF.dpbs) 3 invoking comment method

this is the truth about your blog
* there is no navigation menu
* your contact, about us, privacy policy can be on your footer or navigation menu
* there is no archiver, label/category
* there is no recent post, popular post.

Your blog need rearrangement

Contact me through davinsto@gmail.com and i will assist you in re-arranging your blog.

Don't worry my service is free

bros please review my blog www.adefazeblog.com
Re: No Comment On My Blog by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 16, 2016
Gamesmart:

Because all you do is lie to people so you can make them click on your links.

You tell people to click and see "more" pictures but all you have is the same thing that is already on the thread.

If you think a strategy of lying to your customers would make you successful, then you are a fool.

I have been taken pleasure in reporting your posts so all your links are hidden. Let hunger wire your life!

Go and learn a honest strategy of ingenuously attracting customers and stop being a senseless, lazy, lying bum.

Well boss the truth is I appreciate your effort towards getting me banned and alongside my links removed...!

I consider it as an act of help and not the other way round...by getting me banned you're then pushing me to think outside the box which is good for business!!

I'm sorry honestly!!! With my incessant annoying posts and all! I'm really sorry!

Only wanted a headstart with nairaland and then I'll move over to Facebook ads by next month, its a new blog and I need all the help I can get including yours...!!!

I didnt mean to piss you and other NL members off!!
I'm really sorry!!!
Re: No Comment On My Blog by femdevcon(f): 6:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Famenaija:

Well boss the truth is I appreciate your effort towards getting me banned and alongside my links removed...!

I consider it as an act of help and not the other way round...by getting me banned you're then pushing me to think outside the box which is good for business!!

I'm sorry honestly!!! With my incessant annoying posts and all! I'm really sorry!

Only wanted a headstart with nairaland and then I'll move over to Facebook ads by next month, its a new blog and I need all the help I can get including yours...!!!

I'm really sorry!!!

if everyone where like you, the world would have been a better place.

I salute your courage of picking correction

2 Likes

Re: No Comment On My Blog by Gamesmart: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Famenaija:

I'm really sorry!!!

Now this is a profoundly surprising and enlightened response. Well done!

My advise to you if you want to succeed in business is to continue with this mindset and never think deceiving/lying to your customers is a good way of building a business.

If you had actually had more pictures on your site about a subject/issue, rather than what was already posted on NL, I would not have reported you and would have tolerated your hustle.

Another advise is to build your network of sources or go on the streets yourself and get interesting information. When you post it on your site, make sure you have the functionality of it not being copy-and-paste-able, so no one can lift it and take it to another site. That is how you can drive traffic small-small to your site.
Re: No Comment On My Blog by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Gamesmart:

Now this is a profoundly surprising and enlightened response. Well done!

My advise to you if you want to succeed in business is to continue with this mindset and never think deceiving/lying to your customers is a good way of building a business.

If you had actually had more pictures on your site about a subject/issue, rather than what was already posted on NL, I would not have reported you and would have tolerated your hustle.

Another advise is to build your network of sources or go on the streets yourself and get interesting information. When you post it on your site, make sure you have the functionality of it not being copy-and-paste-able, so no one can lift it and take it to another site. That is how you can drive traffic small-small to your site.

Thank you boss...
Ah appreciate your help towards my development..!!

You'll surely be remembered!!

God bless you!
Re: No Comment On My Blog by Gamesmart: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Famenaija:

Thank you boss...
Ah appreciate your help towards my development..!!

You'll surely be remembered!!

God bless you!

Because of the personality you have demonstrated here, I will try my little bit and give you my free small-small advert.

Your website link is now on my profile and signature for the next 6 months.

1 Like

Re: No Comment On My Blog by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Gamesmart:

Because of the personality you have demonstrated here, I will try my little bit and give you my free small-small advert.

Your website link is now on my profile and signature for the next 6 months.

This is a complete show of class...!!
Thank you very much bro...
I really appreciate your help..

May God bless your hustles bro!!!
Re: No Comment On My Blog by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2016
op, your about me is so funny Lol. you just made my day

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help / Verified Naija Adsense With 15$ Avalible For Sale..2months Old / Bloggers Using Complain About .com Having Server Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.