Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency (17653 Views)

Nigeria'll Be Ahead Of France, UK Economically By 2050 If..... Soludo / Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency / Nigerians’ll Beg Us To Return In 2019 – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Lordspicy(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2016
make I hear word, I applied for the youth empowerment in agriculture program (yeap) last year and after wasting our time and energy during the first and second stages, we haven't heard from them again
e pain me as I stand for sun for hours at the ministry wey I go submit my credentials and they never talk anything....

if una dey ready for mechanized agriculture, that money una dey spend on presidential jets and wardrobe allowance, carry am give struggling entrepreneurs like us..

I don talk my own...
hoo haaa

starve ko food ni

mtcheew nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by impossible27(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2016
In lie Mohammed voice. " blame it on GEJ" !D
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by halamadrid1: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2016
yeeee
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Atlantian: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2016
2050 is too far. I think before 2019 Bubu will totally decimate what is left of Nigeria. How can a whole cattle rearer budget more money to propaganda ministry than to Agric sector. No wonder Sahara Reporters is still in the business of defending the inexperienced traveler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by stonemasonn: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2016
DaGC:

From sustained food production by aiding farmers with incentives to car plants, to satellite launches, to rapid industrialization etc.

Man you are very funny, are you for real.....rapid industrialization my a$$. Even Jona would be flattered the way you hyped his administration.
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by opeoluwa20(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Na wa o this country

Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by joncom(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2016
mrphysics:
The presidency is very correct. it is crystal clear, visible to the blind, audible to the deaf. For the last 16 years, we failed to diversify our economy.

thank God for this administration. Let's empower agriculture and technology.
Must you attack the past administration for everything?
Or are you trying to tell us you are one of the paid puppets of this administration?
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Tripleclick(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2016
Oga, you sure we go pass 2017 b4 talking about 2050

cause what am seeing now, some nairalanders are already starving but always manage to give a smile to the fake chanji
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by StevenJay01(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2016
It is u and ur family that will starve. As for me and my family, we shall praise the lord
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Angeltoyo(f): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2016
Don't stop the growth enhancement support program. It has help lot of farmers.
blueto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/nigeriansll-starve-to-death-by-2050-if-presidency/
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2016
StevenJay01:
It is u and ur family that will starve. As for me and my family, we shall praise the lord
See even Joseph had to save during the days of abundance for Egypt to survive the famine. If any nation doesn't save, produce it's own food and curtail it's population, hunger abounds. It's got nothing to do with praising the Lord or not; it's biblical wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by mandax: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2016
Lol,
Abi all of us go die for one naija - I mean those easterners who joined and eat from Nigeria's governing class,

as well as those easterners who have landed property in Lagos and Abuja and foolishly and selfishly don't think about the fate of their generations unborn under one Nigeria?

An average easterner marries only one wife and doesn't breed children like people from the north and some people from the west of Nigeria who are polygamists.
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by yaki84: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2016
mrphysics:
The presidency is very correct. it is crystal clear, visible to the blind, audible to the deaf. For the last 16 years, we failed to diversify our economy.

who suppose diversify, federal or states?
who owns d land, federal or state?
on whose land do the mineral is embedded federal or state?
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by yaki84: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2016
MrEverest:
No the north should keep breeding like rabbits. In a place where poverty prevalence rates are almost 90% yet their elites keep encouraging them to marry as many wives including underage kids & giving birth to destitutes they will in time send down south to come & beg for alms & constitute nuisance. Crazy people.

why dem no go marry 20 when oyel money dey.
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by DaGC(m): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2016
stonemasonn:
Man you are very funny, are you for real.....rapid industrialization my a$$. Even Jona would be flattered the way you hyped his administration.

Counter my post or move along. Cheers smiley
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by mandax: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2016
yaki84:

Who owns the oil?
A lot of the enlightened persons from the oil producing states are confused. They create divisions among the ethnic groups in the old east. Then without any resistance, Aboki tells them that oil belongs to north because north had 75% land mass of Nigeria.

Thus the Ikwerre, Kalabari, Ijaw, Ogoni, Igbo, Ibibio, etc, divided, all of these groups must agree that oil is Aboki's property.
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Wesely01(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2016
Since the inception of this administration all they do is to tell Nigerians that things would be worst without trying to put in a better solution , just like what people are saying, if things get really bad we all are coming for you guys, the rich of this country so be warned and make things better#Shikena

1 Like

Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by bilulu(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2016
mrphysics:

quick in shifting blames....... how much did dis govt budget for agriculture? don't u think I will b better to put d money meant for lake chat into agriculture if dis govt really want to diversify d economy?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Phinagold(f): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2016
manuelzz:
Why are they complaining to us? Are we now suppose to help them and find a solution to this?

Abeg I dey vex this morning,make Buhari just respect en self no provoke me join!

Obooy i dey vex pass u sef for this kind yarning
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Begonia(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2016
uzolexis:

I can give you a kiss for the bolded kiss kiss. Why Nigerians choose the 2 worse options out of the many options we had is just beyond me.
During the election period last year, a thread was put up. It was one with detailed biography of each presidential candidate and the parties they were contesting under. The thread was filled with derogratory comments about less known candidates and silly praise for the party/candidate they support. They just stuck with the two the media dictated to them and probably didn't even bother to read up on the other candidates. This is why it makes me angry when I hear things like "Nigeria was caught between the devil and the deep blue sea." We were not. We had options. People just chose to pick one out of the two worst candidates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by j1mmy: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Good, Nigerians by nature are lazy people - they like 419, office work with suit and posing jobs.

Chinese and other foreigners are using arable land in Nigeria to grow cash and food crops for export while Nigerians consider farming to be poor man's profession.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by chinchum(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2016
The two things we have to work on are

(1)Our yield, the current yield for our agricultural practices are far from being optimal. A farmers whose cow is producing 2 litres of milk daily can not compete with his/her foreign counterpart whose cow is producing 8-10 litres of milk daily. Same applies with plant yields.

(2) Mechanisation of farming , meaning subsistence farmers must be merged together in to co-operative groups with allocated portion of lands, trained and make to produce using modern techniques .
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Ximonak: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2016
Joevics:

what did he suggest is the way forward apart from those unrealistic ideas he suggested.
The former minister of agriculture did a whole lot and to make it worse the ministry of agriculture got a very lower budget compared to the ministry of information.

[size=14pt]Most times I wonder what if these people think.[/size] They better start working and us what they can do.
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by molas02: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2016
care for tday and tomorow wil tak care of himself
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by kernel501: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2016
mrphysics:

YOU ARE NOT A FANATIC, BUT A BLIND ONE.
APC 2016 BUDGET, GAVE INFORMATION N39 BILLION, ASO ROCK ABOVE THAT, BUT N29 BILLION TO AGRICULTURE, PLEASE EXPLAIN THE CHANGE YOU PREACH.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2016
molas02:
care for tday and tomorow wil tak care of himself
That's a poor man's mentality. Don't plan for tomorrow. Eat ALL you have. Have more kids than you can comfortably cater for. I assure you that your poverty will be worse than that of Bangladesh.
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Naijacitizen(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2016
dearpreye:

Nothing like back to sender. Nigerians will surely pass through hell if we don't take proactive and very drastic measures to produce enough food for ourselves and control our unnecessarily increasing population which will become a time bomb by 2050. That's just 34 years from now.

The leadership of the nation, irrespective of the religious differences, MUST start to campaign for birth control as a means of controlling our threatening population. It's a risk for an import - dependent country to have a huge population. That's a disaster waiting to happen. We are drifting in a dangerous direction.

It's time for the government to support our local farmers with the right equipment and tools. Subsistence farming is no longer fashionable and enough.

We must start reducing/regulating our population.

A people who cannot produce their own food have no right having a huge population.

Lalasticalala, good morning.

Speaking truth for the first time by an ardent wailer. But I disagree with you on the underline.
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Tjaywest(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2016
It's him and his generation that will starve to death before 2050.
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2016
Naijacitizen:

Speaking truth for the first time by an ardent wailer. But I disagree with you on the underline.

Why?
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by OFFICIAL336: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2016
Why can't those up north control their birth rate. They are gradually destroying this country, yet they are the least productive. #Parasites

1 Like

Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by Geeflow(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
It is you and your generation dat wil b starve 2 death
Re: Nigerians’ll Starve To Death By 2050, If… —presidency by MrEverest(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
yaki84:

You forgot to add using them to win election or cause civil strife when things dont go their way. Even if they dying of diseases & starvation is not the concern of their wicked elite, all they want is a stand-by informal army for ulterior political motives. Maitasine, Boko Haram, Religious riots etc are a direct result of such actions!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers: No alliances with APC, Sowore's AAC rejects Amaechi's endorsements / Nigerians Flee Damasak Border Town As Troops Reportedly Plan To Withdraw..photos / Buhari Leaves For China Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.