Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

#NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award (12615 Views)

When Sekau Nominated Abdul For The Next Mission (hillarious Photo) / Vote For Nairaland At The City People Social Media Award 2016 / Donald Trump And Pope Francis ‘nominated For Nobel Peace Prize’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by eme40rald(f): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nairaland all the way
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by itekzone: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Text Nbma contestant number to 33811

"Nmba" is wrong!

1 Like

Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by sparkleRed(f): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Win wetin, with d 'see mercy johnson's new hairstyle, abi see munachi stunning pix", see afrocandy cleavage" evrytym on front page, abegi win fire undecided
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Brightology2(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ur moniker says it all
LastMumu:
If you lick your elbow with your tongue and fart at the same time, you will suddenly be teleported to Narnia. Try it out.
LastMumu:
[color=#000099]If you lick your elbow with your tongue and fart at the same time, you will suddenly be teleported to Narnia. Try it out.
[/color]
LastMumu:
If you lick your elbow with your tongue and fart at the same time, you will suddenly be teleported to Narnia. Try it out.
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Nicur: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
TamunoRichard:
Seun will now take the glory after our efforts and mb we've wasted invested here.

I have no confidence in NBMAwards #in Nnamdi kanu's voice
lol I tell you
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by ExplicitContent: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
They couldn't even plead for vote. Very rude! Make una come carry me vote na

Thought it's only me that noticed cry
At least a cheerful expression in presenting the news with emphasis on the fact that our votes counts & fat pieces of "please vote for us" should have come with the post .. abi de mod na sadist ni! Or you don't have female mods Seun
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Thought it's only me that noticed cry
At least a cheerful expression in presenting the news with emphasis on the fact that our votes counts & fat pieces of "please vote for us" should have come with the post .. abi de mod na sadist ni! Or you don't have female mods Seun
pride it is. They don't care. Cuz people will still rush to vote them anyways. This forum tho
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by micronut(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
ladyF:
Abeg how much to vote? Is the SMS voting free? grin Nairaland must win o. Make una vote biko. grin

And the FTC of the year goes to.....

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Iya front page.... Voted! Cost just #50. Not too much for all what have gained on nairaland.

N.B: it is NBMA 65006 to 33811.

1 Like

Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by micronut(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Obinoscopy:
After a rigorous verification exercise that lasted for a couple of weeks, a list of nominees for the Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Awards (NBMA) 2015 were announced and Nairaland is one of them. Nairaland was nominated for the Website/Blog Of The Year Award.

While VOTING is expected to start on Saturday, January 30th, 2016, it will last for three weeks. Voting format is via SMS Shortcode system and on the Website www.nigerianbroadcastersmeritawards.com

Due to introduction of an SMS Shortcode system for voting, votes will take the lion’s share of 60 per cent, while research, survey and agency reports are responsible for 40 per cent of the final result. Moreover, in the special Listeners and Viewers choice categories, votes will take the sole responsibility for 90 per cent of the total tally.

To vote for Nairaland.com, voters are advised to send the short code 65006 to 33811 in this format: Type nbma ‘space’ nominee’s shortcode and send to 33811. E.g., type nmba 65006 and send to 33811. Covered Networks: MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT and GLO

To view the full list of nominees, click here: http://www.nigerianbroadcastersmeritawards.com/stop-press-here-are-nominees-numbers-for-voting-at-nbma-2015/

Correct the nmba... It's NBMA. Also inform, that one can vote more than once to increase candidate chances of winning. I love Nairaland. Voted and Congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by ExplicitContent: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
pride it is. They don't care. Cuz people will still rush to vote them anyways. This forum tho
Shae.. clearly evident it's pride. Tho they may think it's notin because they'v arrived & established. But they fail to figure out that they will attain a greater height of success and extend to wider outreach if little things lykdis are looked into. Na dem sabi sha
grin your signature mehn, naija ehn
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by IYANGBALI: 12:52am On Feb 06, 2016
ladyF:
Abeg how much to vote? Is the SMS voting free? grin Nairaland must win o. Make una vote biko. grin

if i tear you hot slap you go stop all dis your "lady f again" shiiiit

1 Like

Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 06, 2016
I was just charged #31.37 for voting with the sms short code. Nairaland deserves it tho.
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by bigsmoke2(m): 2:23am On Feb 06, 2016
I wonder y seun has chosen to remain so invisible even wiki has nothing on him the only infor you will find is about nairaland . It's kinda weird for a person who owns one of the most popular website on the continent not to be on Wikipedia
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by ceejay80s(m): 4:52am On Feb 06, 2016
demydea:
Nairaland with a statistical registered member of about 1,521,442 will surely win the award. Congrats nairalanders in advance but make sure u vote o make we no see repeat of OLAMIDE & Don jazzy show down
Divide the registered member into 3 cod some people have 4 monikers
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by banmee(m): 5:20am On Feb 06, 2016
demydea:
Nairaland with a statistical registered member of about 1,521,442 will surely win the award. Congrats nairalanders in advance but make sure u vote o make we no see repeat of OLAMIDE & Don jazzy show down

You realise that number is nowhere accurate.
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by demydea: 5:50am On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

You realise that number is nowhere accurate.

People that open more than one account should be able to vote d number of times the account they have
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by demydea: 5:52am On Feb 06, 2016
ceejay80s:

Divide the registered member into 3 cod some people have 4 monikers

Then they should vote according to d number of monikers they possess
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Heineken(m): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2016
ladyF:

vote via sms with my money? Make I bend
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by ErasmusCOMP: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Just voted for nairaland.com but got this message...

Oh! I just remembered exhausting my call credit yesternight. grin

Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 06, 2016
demydea:

for nairaland to win, linda ikg ougth not to be there, bcus linda ikg has more than 300,000,000 registered users all over the world.
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by PastorAji(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2016
i am really surprised at what NAIRALAND has turned into.

I stumbled on Nairaland in 2010 when i was searching for information on Diamond Bank Recrutment/Test in Abuja then. i loved the way topics were arranged then on the frontpage (general discussion 75%, politics 20% and others 5%). and how members/forumites were comporting themselves.

SADLY THOUGH from early 2013 to the build - up of Election in 2014/2015 [size=20pt]NAIRALAND[/size] turned into another thing entirely. I will try and vote not because of SEUN AND OTHER MODS but because of [size=20pt]WE[/size] that always use NAIRALAND as pain/sadness/boredom reliever.
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by ladyF(f): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
micronut:

Iya front page.... Voted! Cost just #50. Not too much for all what have gained on nairaland.

N.B: it is NBMA 65006 to 33811.
lol the online voting link, can't seem to find it grin

I go do SMS voting, by the time I comot N50, my account go dey minus
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by micronut(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
ladyF:

lol the online voting link, can't seem to find it grin

I go do SMS voting, by the time I comot N50, my account go dey minus

Lol... O'serious... Before nko, u no wan pay for SMS? Too small now. Only God knows how much you make everyday. E ma na'wo yi le'kan kan ooo.
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by ladyF(f): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
micronut:

Lol... O'serious... Before nko, u no wan pay for SMS? Too small now. Only God knows how much you make everyday. E ma na'wo yi le'kan kan ooo.
lol at least 50 naira daily. God go do am for me sha, I go soon blow grin owo ti n bo
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by micronut(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
ladyF:

lol at least 50 naira daily. God go do am for me sha, I go soon blow grin owo ti n bo

Abi.... I dey see am self.. E ranti wa ninu ijoba yin t'owo ba de ooo.
Re: #NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award by ladyF(f): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
micronut:

Abi.... I dey see am self.. E ranti wa ninu ijoba yin t'owo ba de ooo.
lol we go throw bash smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Section Of Nairaland Really Made Your 2015...click To See Mine. / How To Post Video On Nairaland? / Cardi B Instagram Story Is So Over 18 Rated Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.