Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

"Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun (1122 Views)

Ademola Adeleke's Resignation Letter To APC Chairman, John Oyegun (Photo) / Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by MrEmkaul(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2016
The National Chairman of All Progressive Congress, APC, Chief John Oyegun, called for the investigation of Supreme Court judges after his party lost the Rivers State governorship seat to
the opposition People’s Democratic Party, PDP. Now senator Ben Murray-Bruce has
taken a swipe at the APC hieftain with a message he posted on his Facebook page.
See below;

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan lost elections and was man enough not to even challenge it in court. You lose and you want EFCC to investigate Supreme Court Justices! Who is CLUELESS between a man who did not love power at the expense of his nation and you who wants to destroy our judiciary to satisfy your lust for free oil money?

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/who-is-now-clueless-senator-murray.html?m=1

Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by umehmj(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2016
My name is Ben Murray Bruce and im just making common sense. grin

only that common sense ain't common. if it is, half of Nigerian problem would have been solved cry

3 Likes

Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by udumosam23(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2016
K
Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by Ejemehn(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2016
What free oil money is Ben talking about? The free oil money they all squandered when a barrel of crude was over $100?

My name is Ejemhen and I just want Ben Bruce to stop deceiving himself with that slogan of his...... undecided
Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by otil1: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2016
Ejemehn:
What free oil money is Ben talking about? The free oil money they all squandered when a barrel of crude was over $100?

My name is Ejemhen and I just want Ben Bruce to stop deceiving himself with that slogan of his...... undecided

Stop hating.

The message... the message, not the messenger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by yaki84: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2016
Ejemehn:

out of the 100 dollars oil money, 48 dollars went to states, wat did ur state govr did with his own share?
u need to stop commenting cos u r not using ur common sense!

1 Like

Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by millhouse: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2016
Oyegungun
Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by skademzy(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2016
The apex court now biased or what? As much as I love this APC, they will never accept defeat in good faith... If the apex court is corrupt, we well meaning Nigerians will know with time. Gone are the days when a cabal think for us. Wwe don wise, our eye don clear shocked
Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by Ejemehn(m): 8:58am On Feb 05, 2016
yaki84:

out of the 100 dollars oil money, 48 dollars went to states, wat did ur state govr did with his own share?
u need to stop commenting cos u r not using ur common sense!

Cluelessness everywhere......... Before you take a swipe at one's comment, I would urge you to do an analysis of yours first..

Like I said before Ben should start acting like the senator of the people he claims by pushing for bills that favours "the people" rather than come to pages of social media and claim "common sense"
Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by yaki84: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Ejemehn:

Cluelessness everywhere......... Before you take a swipe at one's comment, I would urge you to do an analysis of yours first..

Like I said before Ben should start acting like the senator of the people he claims by pushing for bills that favours "the people" rather than come to pages of social media and claim "common sense"

then stop talkng abt 100dollar oil money when ur state govr had his own share.
common sense is not xommon anywhere!
Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by yungpowers(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2016
Bruce Lee !!!
My own senator
Laughing at the clueless John (toilet) Oyegun in ngwa dialect.
Kikikikikikikikiki
grin grin grin grin

Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by olafum1(m): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2016
Bruce Lee abi what is your name?

Tell and ensure ur fellow modafuckars slash down on expenses of running the N. Assembly, then we can both make common sense cool
Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by Ejemehn(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2016
yaki84:

then stop talkng abt 100dollar oil money when ur state govr had his own share.
common sense is not xommon anywhere!

Bia here......... Dem send you come this early morning?

What is the talk about state governor? If you can't respond objectively, I'll suggest you don't quote me.
Stop doing follow-follow and be objective.
Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by yaki84: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2016
Ejemehn:

Bia here......... Dem send you come this early morning?

What is the talk about state governor? If you can't respond objectively, I'll suggest you don't quote me.
Stop doing follow-follow and be objective.

what is follow follow?
between me n u who de do follow follow?
zombie!
Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by Ejemehn(m): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2016
yaki84:

what is follow follow?
between me n u who de do follow follow?
zombie!

I just needed you to show how small and immature you are. And you just did with that last word.
Some of can't engage a discus without having to call people names.
Well, enjoy the rest of the day
Re: "Who Is Now Clueless"; Senator Bruce Takes A Swipe At APC Chairman John Oyegun by yaki84: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2016
Ejemehn:

I just needed you to show how small and immature you are. And you just did with that last word.
Some of can't engage a discus without having to call people names.
Well, enjoy the rest of the day

happy masturbating day, n dont forget to blame gej today.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria’s Vips Use Police Officers, Others As Domestic Servants / See The Countries President Buhari Has Visited In Less Than 9 Months / Not To Worry, Yoruba Dispatches Reinforcements To Mile 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.