Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) (26445 Views)

Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped / Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) / Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by saintfizzo(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by oz4real83(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Na who we go trust again? "Soldier arrested for robbery",policeman arrested for robbery and rape,Nscsc. Official and 11 eleven others arrested for pipeline vandalism,Efcc official arrested for impregnating and assaulting a sales-girl,Immigration officials arrested for job ,scam etc. Some Nigerian security personnels are like b*tches and aren't loyal. They can do anything for money. God help us!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by Smellymouth: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2016
And dem never beat dem??
Stvpid Army, if na civilian dem catch,we for don c swollen eyes

1 Like

Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by ilyas26(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2016
From Hero to Zero
Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by Bigtoto(f): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
brownjulie:
ah! army! I tot they pay them well
they pay the office well. . . But, ofcos their superiors will take it all and send them to their grave. It's only God that sustains them oh
Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by Bphemy: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
i guess it tym to sensitize our military sector and nt admitting useless wolverine who suppose to protect the civilains bt found abusing their right.IT NOT BY FORCE TO JOIN THE MILITARY
Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by danidee10(m): 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
hilariousdude:
Black uniform , black mind.

Em uncle when did army and police start sharing uniform undecided
Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by Kenedydon: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Destined2win:
After watching that video where Army cadets were torturing a man simply because the man complimented the female cadet that she is beautiful, I realized that these guys need overhaul orientation.
perhaps complimenting a female cadet is totally a violation of their orientation mostly when on duty.. Lolz
Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by Kenedydon: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
He has gotten himself into a hot soup since he chose to ridicule our dignified Army
Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by Dreadful: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
These are the fools that shoot our peacefully protesters. Crop of criminals! Bleep the military...!!
Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by omoakin111: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
WHO WILL AWARD THIS MAN ABBA KYARI FOR ALL HIS GOOD WORK IN NPF. ABI NA ONLY MUSICIANS AND POLITICIANS NIGERIA DEY GIVE AWARD??

1 Like

Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by bluice2(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
brownjulie:
ah! army! I tot they pay them well

The Op is referring to Nigerian Army ooooo, not US Army
Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by Realonekingsley(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please help me like this page on facebook.. also help invite your Facebook friends to like it and also broadcast it on Whatsapp and bbm Facebook.com/phatmoneyrecordsFacebook.com/phatmoneyrecordsFacebook.com/phatmoneyrecordsFacebook.com/phatmoneyrecords
Re: Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) by awakeuche(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
olapluto:
Abba Kyari! That man is the unsung hero of NPF for the past few years. I first heard of him in Ibadan, but he later went to Lagos as OC SARS, now in Abuja, bursting crimes like balloons.
Abba Kyari for IG!
No be small, the man is enigmatic[quote][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Policeman In Bayelsa Over N20,000 Largesse / My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 / Madam Breaks Her Housemaid’s Head With Plate In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.