Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) (43558 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (see Photos) / Ini Edo Steps Out In N220k Floral Sandals [PICS] / Ini Edo Steps Out In Monochrome Outfit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by ritababe(f): 10:41am On Feb 05, 2016
leg like peacock grin
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by eltweezy90(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
Didn't the army ban civilians from rocking camouflage outfits ?

SEE MORE PHOTOS @@
http://www.melogist.com/ini-edo-steps-out-in-camouflage-pants-and-sneakers-photo/
Na so em take panel beat Davido to pulp the last time.
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by ODUBEZE: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2016
pretydiva:
Dis babe is just going off and off in almost all her outfits. Let her go meet d likes of Rita Dominic, mercy aigbe n toke 2 tutor her
Her dressing is more like mtcheeeeeew
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by kenzysmith: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Expensive olosho toto and talent go together it helps to market her product to build clubs and mansion so up coming olosho take a leaaf from ini edo
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by Emeka2007: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2016
hOPE she has her bodyguard around... she no hear say Army don warn celebrities not to dey wear their uniform(camouflage)
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by KORLAR(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Couldn't help but tell you how beautiful you look.
May I be your friend please?

PrettyChinny:
Those army guys will just be shouting init init when dey see her! She is a big time celeb whether you believe or not...
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by olaskul(m): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2016
Cash or catch?? Just wondering cry cry
PoliticalThuG:
Let soldiers cash you.. Your yash go hear am
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by MeloGistDotCom: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2016
eltweezy90:

Na so em take panel beat Davido to pulp the last time.

grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by Raymondreigns(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Army n0r dey fl0g again 4 cam0?? Abeg make dem teh me s0 dat i g0 dey wear my 0wn..
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by Raymondreigns(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2016
Army n0r dey fl0g again 4 cam0?? Abeg make dem teh me s0 dat i g0 dey wear my 0wn..
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by stevesteve07: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2016
It's 2016, what can you buy with 1k?

3litres of fuel?
Airtime?
One day lunch?
A cheap bottle of wine?
Pedicure or Manicure?
250mb Data? .E.t.c .....just for one time use or consumption right?

What if I told you 1k can get you, 200k in two weeks and 2m in 4weeks....am talking about facts and figures.

Decide for yourself to waste or Use your 1k.
if u re interested just send d word in d bracket below to show ur interest
(Ask me how? )
whatsapp me on 08035237748
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by kulekaa(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2016
I was onli coming 2 c d panties, yes dats hw dirty I am
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2016
olaskul:
Cash or catch?? Just wondering cry cry
when u are through wondering, u tell me
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by j1mmy: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2016
BLACK WOMEN STOP USING FAKE HAIR, MOST OF IT COMES FROM DEAD ASIAN PEOPLE.

fake hair and makeup = ugliness.
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by alaskido(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2016
If witch fly pass, una go carry am put for front page.
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by hezy4real01(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na this kind one that Cadet suppose deal with
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by SeanDada1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Where pic?

Hand go touch am soon.

Wear that trash pass Bonny Camp today! Walahi, Gaskiya!! Sorry na ur name!! Baggar!! grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by cuntento(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Was expecting to see her on pants : angry
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by terrence12(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmmm dark skinned, dim coloured clothes.... she should v used a light shaded top na..... Akwa ibom undecided
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by GreatEngineer(m): 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Is that pant?

Children of nowadays, everything they change the name to something else.

See as I run enter the tread thinking that it is original pant as in pata.

grin grin grin grin

Anyway not bad oooh but everything nowadays is news.

Make I go continue my work before them sack me because of narialand.
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by cosmicrayboi(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
na d pant be dat?
i was expecting a bikini, tiny g stringes cry
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by Caleycash(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
SirKenzos:
Make soldiers catch you first, nah better beating you go receive.

But this topic is misleading sha, I only opened the thread because I saw pants
Don't mind Nigerians imitating ''scrap English" from America... what's pants?!, that's trouser!!!
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by RaptorX: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Fvck any soldier that will harass me for wearing camo, they never born that soldier.
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by henrybomb(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
The actress was looking ready for ''style war' in this outfit .. Anyway,she is Ini Edo!

Photo Credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBX66ughAWH/?taken-by=iniedo

Make godogodo catch u..dose guys deir slap fit reset sumone to factory settings
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by hexy40: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrettyChinny:
Those army guys will just be shouting init init when dey see her! She is a big time celeb whether you believe or not...

make she meet those very black ones wey no know wetin movy be,dem dey only listen to radio.eg the ones u see wen moving from abj to keffi
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by slimzbeats(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
SirKenzos:

Lolzzzz.......bros toh spoil sha oooo....buh if army cash am.....e no go funny
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by Omololu007(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrettyChinny:

Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly And Apologize To Fans Thereafter. See video @@ http://flashynews247..com.ng/2016/02/shocking-don-jazzy-and-genevieve-nnaji_2.html
omo you fine o
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by gemale(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
mehn.she needs to learn how to combine colours.
Stop hating on ur fellow sister. She's looking hot & ravishing.
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by gemale(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
cosmicrayboi:
na d pant be dat?
i was expecting a bikini, tiny g stringes cry
because say ur mind dirty.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by AOB1: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
SirKenzos:

Badt guy grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) by cosmicrayboi(m): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
e dirty pass where dem dey clean leg.. even ur own wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body / "I Remain Sweet 16 After Having My Kids" - Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Naira Marley Reacts To EFCC Evidence Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.