Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Have U Hear About Projects 1-9-90 Aka The Law Of Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have U Hear About Projects 1-9-90 Aka The Law Of Success (1714 Views)

Sugar Council Projects 1.58mt For 2018 / How Can I Join Project 1-9-90??? / 1.9.90 Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have U Hear About Projects 1-9-90 Aka The Law Of Success by bolajinoni1(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2016
1-9-90, YOU CAN TURN 10€ ( N4,000 ) INTO N500,000 WITHIN TWO MONTHS

PROJECT 1 - 9- 90 NIGERIA. THE LAW OF SUCCESS

Please read well and view the compensation plan at the end

1-9-90 is a sister company to webguru online stor.

Because webguru is looking for permanent customers that will keep buy goods forever from their store. That is why they decide to use 1-9-90 to get this customers.

so you are to make money by referring people ( direct and indirect downlines) under you . These you downlines will automatically become webguru customers. You will earn commission on every products you downlines buy.

Any body that want to buy cheap goods from webguru must be a member of 1-9-90

webguru is worldwide online store that ten to sell things at a very cheap price. They are planning to open branch in Nigeria very soon.

For you to buy any thing from webguru you must be a member of 1-9-90.

All webguru want you to do is to build people ( downlines ) under you. I mean direct and indirect downlines.

1-9-90 is a simplest network marketing I ever see.

For any body to benefits from the cheap price of webguru, he / she must be a member of 1-9-90 with 10€ ( N4000 ). Because you Will be getting paid that is why you pay to becomes a member

since every members of 1-9-90 pay 10€ to join. 1-9-90 said that you are the one earn the money.

1-9-90 only takes 1% and gives your 99% of the money you downlines pay.

The 99% is paid to you in this manner.

let me explain

You are to build your downlines base on 2X2 matrix

This means that you are to invite 2 people to join your team. your 2 invite 2s to join their team. this continue to 10 level deep.

As you invite your 2. you earn 9% X 2. that is 9% per person.

As your 2 invite their 2s ( total 4 people ). you earn 90% x 4. That is 90% per person.
See the images below

1-9-90 has 10 level and endless matrix that need to be occupied by and your team.

Each matrix is fill up with 7 people ( you at the top, you 2 direct downlines under you and 4 indirect downlines under your 2 ).

That is, when your first matrix is fill up, you will recycle ( move ) to new empty matrix with 10€ from your 37.8 profit ( in level 1).

Level 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 also have endless matrix. This is big money. I mean endless money

That is not all

YOU WILL BE EARNING MONEY IN 3 MATRIX MODEL

1 EURO MATRIX :
That is what I just explain above

2 BITCOIN MATRIX:
You enter into Bitcoin matrix immediately you make enough money from your Euro matrix that will enable you join the bitcoin matrix. Here you start making money in bitcoin. Note, 1 Bitcoin = $450 = N100,000. It also has 10 level and endless matrix. this is big money

3 BITCOIN BINAR
This is bonus satochi given to you from your Euro matrix. this satochi grow to becomes bitcoin as you are grom from level 1 to level 10 in the Euro matrix.

Watch this video

HOW TO JOIN

CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW

please, after registeration, go into your email inbox to verify your registration and change the default password sent to you.

Also remember to open Perfect money account atwww.perfectmoney.is because your earning will paid into you perfectmoney account

click here to view thecompensation plan

OR

get it send to your email

Contact me on whatapp / call 08137651008
Re: Have U Hear About Projects 1-9-90 Aka The Law Of Success by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2016
You can get involved by signing up here http://1-9-90.com/signup/interact. Then send me an email at interact.a1@gmail.com to get your account activated.

(1) (Reply)

. / How to start food processing business in Nigeria / Wholesale Books In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.