Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Experience With Cult Members - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Cult Members (1088 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Badoo Cult Members Bundled Into A Car After Being Arrested In Lagos. Photos / Cult Members Throw Rival Into Lagos Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Cult Members by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2016
My experience with cult members.

Yesterday evening i was coming from my work place suddenly i saw 2 hefty guys coming to approach me i pretended as if i didn't see them and the first guy came 2 meet saying Alora who you be?
i was like what is this one saying?
he asked the question the second time in an angry tone
then i summon the courage to tell him that chairman i no understand wetin u dey talk na him the second one gave me the loudest slap i ever received in my life... i was like what did i do in my street what is the meaning of all this i started voicing that u slapped me in my hood after dragging for like 2minutes that was when i saw three of my hommies coming towards me they asked me what happened and i explained to them what transpired between us but those cult guyz receive the beaten of their life (but the ear still dey worry me) lesson to be learned:- be good to ur hommies cus u don't know what will happen tomorrow.
Re: My Experience With Cult Members by Skryptchex(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Ok
Lesson learnt..
Next.. .
Re: My Experience With Cult Members by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2016
Were they planning to kidnap you?
Re: My Experience With Cult Members by rollUP(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2016
Dunno how true dis is but if it's true. No one can't beat a cult guy and relax saying it's all over. When him still get squad. No one can say when but those guys will track y'all down and this time they won't be just two.

Just be on guard
Re: My Experience With Cult Members by Flexherbal(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
They wasting their lives.
Re: My Experience With Cult Members by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
me self dey on guard
Re: My Experience With Cult Members by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lemme guess... u stay at diobu, PH or ejirin road in Ijebu ode, or imushin in lagos
Re: My Experience With Cult Members by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
how u take know...........na mushin ooooooo but i also reside at ijebu ode around that adefisan side
Re: My Experience With Cult Members by ruffcoin99(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Anything experience usually makes FP, i'm monitoring this one.
Re: My Experience With Cult Members by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 07, 2016
It happens wella here in ikorodu
Re: My Experience With Cult Members by Ftllord: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2016
Maybe is your dressing

(1) (Reply)

HORROR: See What Baby Born With Two Heads Did To Nurses In Anambra Hospital (WA / Beware Of Twinkles Media (ibrandmedia), He Is A Scammer / South African Pastor Finally Kills Church Member In The Name Of Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.