Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Which Programming Language Do I Need To Design A Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Programming Language Do I Need To Design A Forum (659 Views)

What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn To Build A Forum Like Nairaland / Want To Build A Forum Website / Which One Should I Go For Between A Forum And Amazon Affiliate Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Programming Language Do I Need To Design A Forum by donblade855: 11:22am On Feb 05, 2016
Someone just asked me this question. I told him that he need just html/html5, CSS and javascript to design a forum like nairaland or anyother forum. Am i not right?
Re: Which Programming Language Do I Need To Design A Forum by foxgiovani(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2016
Our company Tradot has made it possible for you to earn from your website in different ways. Our platform makes payment possible for you through (1) Perfect Money (2) Western Union (3)Master, visa & Verve Cards and (4) Paypal. YYou can visit https://tradot.com/?ref=gidigbam to register and find out more.
Re: Which Programming Language Do I Need To Design A Forum by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
donblade855:
Someone just asked me this question. I told him that he need just html/html5, CSS and javascript to design a forum like nairaland or anyother forum. Am i not right?
That should be enough depending on the platform you are using
Re: Which Programming Language Do I Need To Design A Forum by donblade855: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
foxgiovani:
Our company Tradot has made it possible for you to earn from your website in different ways. Our platform makes payment possible for you through (1) Perfect Money (2) Western Union (3)Master, visa & Verve Cards and (4) Paypal. YYou can visit https://tradot.com/?ref=gidigbam to register and find out more.
wetin dis 1 day talk?
Re: Which Programming Language Do I Need To Design A Forum by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
@op,u can also use php to design forum.
Re: Which Programming Language Do I Need To Design A Forum by bedfordng(m): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
donblade855:
that is not enough. Nairaland is not build with just html5 and css or javascript. You need core programming language to build a forum. Core languages like python, php, perl etc.
Re: Which Programming Language Do I Need To Design A Forum by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
bedfordng:
that is not enough. Nairaland is not build with just html5 and css or javascript. You need core programming language to build a forum. Core languages like python, php, perl etc.
What if his platform does all that for him
Re: Which Programming Language Do I Need To Design A Forum by ps3o(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
only dynamic programming languages can do so! UX can only be structured with HTML
Re: Which Programming Language Do I Need To Design A Forum by 0luwatope(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
If you're to create a nairaland like forum, you'll need to be reasonable(logic), php, html, css and sql. You must be expert in Sql and php..... Can some1 give me a simple example of perl, ruby and phython, donno it

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Help Me Design A Website Using Wix.com / Landing Page / Use DIVI toDesign Better Wordpress Websites Without Learning Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.