Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Someone Should Talk To Network Providers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone Should Talk To Network Providers (447 Views)

Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? / How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. / Why Would Our Network Providers Deceive Nigerians With Their Fake Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Talk To Network Providers by olakan22: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Service providers are still a thorn in the flesh of the masses not only economically but they are able to cause inter tribal wars. This morning, one bororo woman (a bororo is from northern Nigeria and are majorly pastoral farmers and you can find them in Borno)... Henhen, so she wanted to buy 'sentel handred naira' (hundred naira worth of airtel airtime). She asked me to help recharge and I did. I showed her the confirmatory notification but she couldn't make anythin of it... Then she dialed a number and said the recharge card no enter o. Gbegen... Fast forward her 'colleagues' selling fura de nunu were supporting her based on the fact that her account balance is empty... Since I can't speak their language, I couldn't explain to them that the network provider had emptied her account probably because she unknowingly borrowed or subscribed for a service moreso, after I tried loading the card again the same phone, the notification was 'voucher already used by you'... I had to refund her so as to prevent fracas..she even accused me of preloading the card (me wey dey us MTN)... She thought I wanted to cheat her because she probably didn't suscribe for any service willingly neither did she borrow if I was not careful by refunding, her male folks would have come to destroy my lil shop and probably it would lead to a full blown tribal war (of course with guns, knives, sticks, matchets and swords involved).... So why are network providers exploiting the masses? Must they manipulate the 'unlearned' for economic gains? You can suscribe for any service-easily- by pressing just on key. For those who don't understand, is that not cheating? Someone should warn network providers to desist from this and stop causing trouble... The services self no make sense- text 2059 to 109 for health tips...and all u see is 'brush ur teeth twice a day'

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB / Need Help / Is Your Phone Giving You Joy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.