Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Returning N25million To Efcc:“insanity In The Highest Frequency Of 1600gigahertz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Returning N25million To Efcc:“insanity In The Highest Frequency Of 1600gigahertz (826 Views)

Political Insanity In Kogi State: Yahaya Bello & His 63 Senior Special Jobbers / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Returning N25million To Efcc:“insanity In The Highest Frequency Of 1600gigahertz by obynoses(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
QUESTION FROM AZUKA ONWUKA(Writer with Punch Newspaper):
How would you react to this? During the 2015 election, you or your company was contracted to carry out some publicity/public relations work for a political party/politician. You were paid N25 million. You did the job. But now you get to see that the man who paid you has been arrested and accused of diverting money meant for military equipment. Would you return the money? (I asked because a man just returned the N25 million he was paid to carrying out political publicity in December 2014).

ANSWER FROM OTUU OBINNA (System Analyst):
He simply did not do any job. If i were PDP, i would fashion out a legal remedy against the so called fund returnee for not doing what he was paid for. Does he want to tell Nigerians that he returned it as a good compatriot or what? Rubbish from the pit of hell! Apart from National coffers which all have been made to believe was emptied by Goodluck and co with all calumnious tact and gullibility, PDP got donations from Party faithfuls across the globe to fund its campaign. So all these noises of millions paid for Jobs being returned tell us that Goodluck Jonathan and PDP were duped in the last election by those they contracted to carry out some online and offline Campaign duties.If he had spent his time and resources online, he would not have returned a Kobo So, if i were a partaker of "even if it is N50million" for an online campaign in the last election or if I happen to get involved in such Jobs in future, EFCC will ask me to vomit it while i did or would do my Job perfectly? Laughable! As an I.T Professional, System Analysis has no price. I can charge N100million to design a website of N200, 000 if my clients agree to pay (Just like the case of Fashola). So, one cannot drag me around after charging such an amount. But, it is left for the Ministry or Organization to query my client who foolishly paid such huge amount for a simpler Job and not coming to me. I.T is a business domain and one firm can choose to charge 1billion on a N1000 Job. It is left for I.T clienteles to accept or look for other I.T agencies that can do same Job cheaply.And if you bring such Job to me, my question would be "Can you afford to pay for my I.T Services?" Not "Where did you or would you get the Money to pay me?" Nobody asks the latter question in a business domain, so the source of the money you pay for my services is not my headache at all. So, the man returned the money just for the sake of empty noises and political attractions. Does he think Buhari will clap for him or what? I call it “Insanity in the highest frequency of 1600Gigahertz.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Returning N25million To Efcc:“insanity In The Highest Frequency Of 1600gigahertz by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
obynoses:
QUESTION FROM AZUKA ONWUKA(Writer with Punch Newspaper):
How would you react to this? During the 2015 election, you or your company was contracted to carry out some publicity/public relations work for a political party/politician. You were paid N25 million. You did the job. But now you get to see that the man who paid you has been arrested and accused of diverting money meant for military equipment. Would you return the money? (I asked because a man just returned the N25 million he was paid to carrying out political publicity in December 2014).

ANSWER FROM OTUU OBINNA (System Analyst):
He simply did not do any job. If i were PDP, i would fashion out a legal remedy against the so called fund returnee for not doing what he was paid for. Does he want to tell Nigerians that he returned it as a good compatriot or what? Rubbish from the pit of hell! Apart from National coffers which all have been made to believe was emptied by Goodluck and co with all calumnious tact and gullibility, PDP got donations from Party faithfuls across the globe to fund its campaign. So all these noises of millions paid for Jobs being returned tell us that Goodluck Jonathan and PDP were duped in the last election by those they contracted to carry out some online and offline Campaign duties.If he had spent his time and resources online, he would not have returned a Kobo So, if i were a partaker of "even if it is N50million" for an online campaign in the last election or if I happen to get involved in such Jobs in future, EFCC will ask me to vomit it while i did or would do my Job perfectly? Laughable! As an I.T Professional, System Analysis has no price. I can charge N100million to design a website of N200, 000 if my clients agree to pay (Just like the case of Fashola). So, one cannot drag me around after charging such an amount. But, it is left for the Ministry or Organization to query my client who foolishly paid such huge amount for a simpler Job and not coming to me. I.T is a business domain and one firm can choose to charge 1billion on a N1000 Job. It is left for I.T clienteles to accept or look for other I.T agencies that can do same Job cheaply.And if you bring such Job to me, my question would be "Can you afford to pay for my I.T Services?" Not "Where did you or would you get the Money to pay me?" Nobody asks the latter question in a business domain, so the source of the money you pay for my services is not my headache at all. So, the man returned the money just for the sake of empty noises and political attractions. Does he think Buhari will clap for him or what? I call it “Insanity in the highest frequency of 1600Gigahertz.”

PDP should take those who returned the money for bridge of contract and contract sabotage.

1 Like

Re: Returning N25million To Efcc:“insanity In The Highest Frequency Of 1600gigahertz by Caseless: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
We know where those who support corruption in Nigeria mostly come from.

2 Likes

Re: Returning N25million To Efcc:“insanity In The Highest Frequency Of 1600gigahertz by obynoses(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Caseless:
We know where those who support corruption in Nigeria mostly come from.
knowing where the supporters come from is Caseless like your name. The truth remains that some services are not priced. In Lagos, pure water has a constant price of N10, so one does not have to price it. But in I.T, there is no price. It is not about supporting corruption but having a price for a brand. To computerize a Ministry can cost 100million or 2million depending on the company contracted. Likewise construction of road, it has no price. So the guy returned the money because he did not work for it. If he had worked for Jonathan or PDP, he would have taken the money.
Re: Returning N25million To Efcc:“insanity In The Highest Frequency Of 1600gigahertz by arresa: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
obynoses:
knowing where the supporters come from is Caseless like your name. The truth remains that some services are not priced. In Lagos, pure water has a constant price of N10, so one does not have to price it. But in I.T, there is no price. It is not about supporting corruption but having a price for a brand. To computerize a Ministry can cost 100million or 2million depending on the company contracted. Likewise construction of road, it has no price. So the guy returned the money because he did not work for it. If he had worked for Jonathan or PDP, he would have taken the money.

When people pay you with stolen funds, the respectable, moral and patriotic thing to do is to return the stolen funds and sue the thieves to pay you for work done.

Stolen funds doesn't belong to the thief or the person carrying out whatever contract on behalf of the thief, the money belongs to the people of Nigeria and the government has every right under our laws to retrieve stolen funds regardless.

I do understand why the usual suspects and unpatriotic elements fighting for and supporting corruption, but ignorance of the law is no excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Returning N25million To Efcc:“insanity In The Highest Frequency Of 1600gigahertz by Caseless: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
obynoses:
pdp really wrecked this country.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Currency Trades At N250 Per Dollar On Parallel Market / Buhari: God’s Gift To Nigerians / Nigeria Among Countries Being Investigated For Crimes Of Genocide By ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.