Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA (24498 Views)

Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) / Friends Carry Graduate In Wheelbarrow In Liberia To Celebrate His Graduation / Students Sponsored By Jonathan Graduate In Philippines - . PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA by amtaken(f): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
You would have been singing a different song if her name was Onyinye Okpara.

You see how the thing dey pain you, the thing you are very good at doing to other tribes.

Hahahahaha.

Am so glad!

micronut:

Get away... Bigot! Prof. Pat had his PhD also at 26. What make this girl own unique is the fact that she is "female" unlike prof, she got her PhD in law unlike prof who majored on Political Economy. More importantly, prof graduated when Education world wide was still great unlike now... This girl finished from LASU, a commonly overlooked state school as some shallow thinkers do still believe it's about school forgetting it's about who you are, what you can do and how you develop yourself.

Congrats Adeola ( I know you are on nairaland). And Happy Birthday to Prof. Pat Utomi. in advance.
Re: Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA by amtaken(f): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hahahahaha am from AKS and am also Igbo. Deal with it useme.

[quote author=Philistine post=42647483][/quote]
Re: Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA by amtaken(f): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
At least you didn't insult on this post. Clap for yourself. By the way, when will you pass your JAMB? I know why am asking.

Intrepid01:

Apologies for the insult, I have checked google, Yes he finished Secondary School at the age of 15 and graduated from Nsukka at the age of 21 before his 22 birthday. So how could he have become a PH.D holder at 22 and 24, if he graduated at almost 22. Please verify your facts again!!!
Re: Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA by Intrepid01(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
amtaken:
At least you didn't insult on this post. Clap for yourself. By the way, when will you pass your JAMB? I know why am asking.

Mogbe!!!!!!!!!!!!..............me when will I pass jamb?...This is embarrassing, highly insulting, ridiculous and infact preposterous.
This is the greatest insult I have received in a long time. I wrote my first jamb in 2001 and the second and last in 2002.
I think it is high time uploading of birth certificate as a criteria for joining social media became a law.
You can check all my threads and comments, you'll find out who exactly you are chatting with. if you do not tender an unreserved apology before 24hrs, I'll ask for your phone number so I could personally communicate the court letter to you, Ill sue you individually and severally.
Re: Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA by micronut(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
amtaken:
You would have been singing a different song if her name was Onyinye Okpara.

You see how the thing dey pain you, the thing you are very good at doing to other tribes.

Hahahahaha.

Am so glad!

I'm not like you, I have great friends across boards. From Abeokuta to Gboko to Ibuza to umahia to Ebonyi to as far places as kastina. Many of them are highly cerebral, great and lovely to be with. And I would never allow religion, tribe or even gender divide us. I appreciate hard work when I sees one. Why a girl like you choose to join bandwagon to fan the ember of disunity and hatred still amazes me. Anyway it's your choice.

Re: Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA by amtaken(f): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Even if you are different from your people, I know you understand what I said very well. [quote author=micronut post=42654816][/quote]
Re: Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA by amtaken(f): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Stop nagging, you are supposed to be a man.

Intrepid01:

Mogbe!!!!!!!!!!!!..............me when will I pass jamb?...This is embarrassing, highly insulting, ridiculous and infact preposterous.
This is the greatest insult I have received in a long time. I wrote my first jamb in 2001 and the second and last in 2002.
I think it is high time uploading of birth certificate as a criteria for joining social media became a law.
You can check all my threads and comments, you'll find out who exactly you are chatting with. if you do not tender an unreserved apology before 24hrs, I'll ask for your phone number so I could personally communicate the court letter to you, Ill sue you individually and severally.
Re: Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA by Sheggy13(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2016
amtaken:
So long as you keep pouring insults on yourself I will never oblige you to privilege of having meaningful conversation with me.

You can't be a wild animal and a human being at the same time.

I'm simply calling you out for being an over-confident liar and bigot. It's who you are from your posts, so no insults intended. Instead of you to eat the humble pie for trying to unnecessarily polarize a thread with your bigotry, you're talking of wild animals and humans. Ciao and let this conversation just stop here.
Re: Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA by Intrepid01(m): 7:47am On Feb 08, 2016
amtaken:
Stop nagging, you are supposed to be a man.

Nagging? Supposed to be a man? Gush!!!

You threw an insult, I made a joke out of it and you call it that?

Anyways, goodbye.

Morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Rating Highlights Dwindling Fortunes Of Education In South-west Nigeria / Strike: Enough Is Enough - Buhari Tells ASUU / “I Wrote O’level Exams 17 Times”- UNIBEN Graduating Student Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.