Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg (1652 Views)

Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by nigeriaon(f): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
I just found out that the

Economic and Financial Crimes Commision is about to launch an investigation into

the alleged SCAM resulting from the sms sent out to the Nigerian public

at about 9pm on the 1st of July 2009.

Source: http://www.nigeriaonmymind.com/ext/default.asp

extract of the sms is below

"" pray between 11p.m to 1am today that God should not let you weep over your loved ones. Pls send 2 others Pastor E. A. Adeboye""
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by nigeriaon(f): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2009
IT is very odd and bad that at this time of re-branding this outrageous act can still be parpatriated by people in our society.

Pastor ENOCH ADEJARE ADEBOYE HAS ACTUALLY REBUFFED HIS AFFILIATION TO THIS SMS THROUGH HIS PA IN PERSON OF PASTOR LEKE ADEBOYE,

WHY SHOULD WE BE GOING BACK AND FORT WHEN WE KNOW SUCH ACTS WILL ONLY JEOPARDISE OUR PUBLIC IMAGE,
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by nigeriaon(f): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2009
THis is very appauling and the government needs to see to it FAST,

angry

angry

angry
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by nigeriaon(f): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2009
Letz hope that this time it wont be halted before the culprits are fished out,,

Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by speak2me: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2009
I dont really understand why some pips would do something so ridiculous

or is it becos the man was recently pronounced the SILVERBIRD LIVING LEGEND

WHICH I THINK WAS REALLY A POLL THAT WAS FILLED WITH MISPLACED NOMINATIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE

angry

angry

angry
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by nelly4(f): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2009
WELL I WONT SAY I AM SURPRISED

IMAJIN THAT I ALSO GOT THE TXT AS FAR OFF HERE IN THE STATES ALTHOUGH MY LINE IS ON ROAMING grin

I JUST SMILED AND DELETED THE SHIT OF MA FONE

I CAN IMAJIN IMAMS GETTING THAT ON THEIR FONES

MEN NAIJA PEOPLE ARE TOO MUCH

grin

grin
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by beeswax: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2009
wat a country undecided
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by speak2me: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2009
what a country indeed ,

i dont know why dora gan is not looking into the case abi she don tire for rebranding nii

grin

grin
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by nigeriaon(f): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2009
Still to get unconfirmed reports on the sponsors of this image derogatory plot,

@speak2me

yes the new minister for information and culture has made remarks on the issues ,

updates still vague though
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by nigeriaon(f): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2009
shocked
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by nelly4(f): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2009
grin

grin

tongue

kai
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by speak2me: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2009
@nelly

watz up

why the mischefvious smile
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by nigeriaon(f): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2009
@speak and nelly

whats the first thing you guys think these activities would result to if not checkmated soon,
angry

angry
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by nigeriaon(f): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2009
everyday such things happen, when are the authorities stamping there foot,

sad
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by lobedeo: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2009
Like the SMS which was a fake, this headline too is fake. A stupid person somewhere just started this topic and people keep talking, what has EFCC got to do with a text message asking people to pray? Naijas, when will you stop being fooled?!
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by Bossbitch(f): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2009
seriously, it was a scam we held serious night vigil in my dorm
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by dani1luv: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2009
Moved to Politics Section
Re: Efcc To Investigate Alleged Scam From Pastor Adeboye's Txt Msg by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2009
@ dani1Luv

Gosh! seriously you moved this thread instead of outright delete. What a stupid topic this is.

Even the poster is spamming the thread with multiple i.d's and you still let this fake news stay.

(1)

The Statistics Nairaland Wants Hidden From You / Shocking Documentary About Children Accused Of Witch Craft In Nigeria / House Of Assembly Election Rerun In Edo State-court Declared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.