Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Man Reports Younger Brother To Police, What Happens After Shocks Whole Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Reports Younger Brother To Police, What Happens After Shocks Whole Family (639 Views)

Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / Don Wanny's Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Declared Wanted. See Photos / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Reports Younger Brother To Police, What Happens After Shocks Whole Family by wisetalent1: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Timilehin Agbeyomi, a teenager who was handed
over to the police in Lagos by his brother for
truancy has been accused of murder by security
operatives.
The Punch reports that the elder brother of
Agbeyomi had handed him to the police on
Tuesday, January 26 because he wasn’t going for
his aluminium apprenticeship training as a way
of teaching him a lesson. In a bizarre twist that
apparently left the family in shock, the police
claimed he was a wanted fellow in connection to
the killing of one Imohlede Asije.

The tragic incident reportedly happened in
October, 2015 when Asije was attacked at a
party by Agbeyomi and other cult members at
Oluwafere Street in the Bariga area. The police
has been on their trail since then.

When Agbeyomi’s brother led police to his place
to arrest him for truancy, he was immediately
transferred to the state department of criminal
investigation in Yaba.
The suspect said: “ I did not kill him. We attended
the same secondary school and we were friends. I
have known him for a long time. It is true that I am
a cult member, but I did not kill him. I belong to
the Aiye Confraternity, while he was a member of
the Eiye Confraternity. On the day he died, I was at
home and did not attend the party where he was
killed. I just heard like every other person.
“I am an aluminium apprentice and because of
some things, I was not going to work. My elder
brother, who was not happy with my behaviour
decided to use the police to teach me a lesson. On
Tuesday last week, he handed me over to the
police and it was while I was there that they
brought up this matter.”
A police source.........Read More @ http://skyevibes.com/2016/02/05/man-reports-younger-brother-to-police-what-happens-after-shocks-whole-family/

See Photo of the family @ http://skyevibes.com/2016/02/05/man-reports-younger-brother-to-police-what-happens-after-shocks-whole-family/#respond
Re: Man Reports Younger Brother To Police, What Happens After Shocks Whole Family by Cholls(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
my brothers as I follow a brothers as we jamanka disaster just because say I dey there follow enter the yawa=÷=
Re: Man Reports Younger Brother To Police, What Happens After Shocks Whole Family by Flexherbal(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nigeria Police!

(1) (Reply)

3 Young Muslim Americans Shot Dead In Mysterious Execution-style Murders / Security Alert:crunchies Fried Chicken Aba / Police In Cross Rivers Detain Two Men Videoing Them While Collecting Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.