Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

President Buhari Begins Short Vacation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Begins Short Vacation (47868 Views)

Buhari Begins UK Return Plans / Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / Buhari Begins Total Probe Of Jonathan’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by bjdon: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Where is the President spending his vacation? This all sounds like the man is not well. In any case I hope he gets some rest. This is going to be a tough year to be President.
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Remii(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Alphanancy:
Which country is he spending his vacation? When SR reported that he would proceed on medicheck from his last trip people castigated them. I don dey fear SR.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/23/president-jonathan-taking-deserved-rest-germany-nigerian-ambassador-claims
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by maestroz: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Brimmie:
So, Mr "Mere Commissioner" would be presiding over affairs of the States for 5 days. cheesy

Daytona Beach in Florida ain't bad for a Presidential Vacation.. And Baba should not forget to branch in France for Medicals. We need you to be Strong and Fit to deal with the Cabals.

Can't wait to see Mrs. Aisha Buhari in bikini.. or a swimsuit! tongue tongue

Sai Baba!

hope IPOB and BIAFRANS would use this 5 days opportunity to declare biafra republic
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by FISAYOADEX(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
tomdon:
so the story, last week, about the president going for medicals in France is true after all.
so its just a disguise that he's going to represent the country in France, he was actually lying.
he travels too much, the ministers or at best the vp can represent him in most of those trips if Nigeria must be represented.
everyone needs rest but how many Nigerians get the luxury of 5 days off work at will after working for under one year
Nurses!
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by tobidam: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmm, the clueless ex Preesident so bastardised the country that the brainless President does not know what to do.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Abbeyme: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
What's so special about it? Does it remove the fact Osinbajo is a vice President.

Nearly can't kill a bird grin

For the records, Osinbajo would now be addressed as Acting President Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by uwa244(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
He shud have continued touring the world now.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by PentiumPro(f): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
drss:
wit dis cattle rearer at d helms of affairs, nigeria BIAFRAAA is finished. - which is a good thing.
Fixed properly

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Travejyke(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
I don't see the big deal in taking a lil break to see his doctors as reported by saharareporters. That goes to show that he is human and not a machine. Besides,how many youths these days can work the way he does?take it,that man is stronger than many so called youths

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Abbeyme: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
FISAYOADEX:

Nurses!

tomdon:
so the story, last week, about the president going for medicals in France is true after all.
so its just a disguise that he's going to represent the country in France, he was actually lying.
he travels too much, the ministers or at best the vp can represent him in most of those trips if Nigeria must be represented.
everyone needs rest but how many Nigerians get the luxury of 5 days off work at will after working for under one year

Sorry,

I am currently on a 5-day leave of absence from work!

Even labourers go on leave at will! How much more a director of a company or the President of a country!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by bladeAnders(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
wishing u a wonderful vacation my boss...I pray those wishing Nigeria disunity Will see pmb truest colour when he returns..

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by tuleebob: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
He needs it,after rounding d whole world without any achievement.
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by akpur1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Omotayor123:

How old is Jonathan and how old is Baba undecided
Who sent him to run for president? Don't you know the job is tasking?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by csbenedict: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Honestly1:
Okay

I amhaving lunch. Just lost my appetite
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Abugab(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Destined2win:
There is a man who has been praying for this. But I decree that buhari shall complete his tenure.

Those who taunted him that he will die soon are dying one after the other and some are on whelk chairs, clutches and leg injuries.
They are no linger saying he is unfit but he is a junketeer.
Let him rest for some days and also see his doctor and start firing from all cylinders again.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Less than one year in office(a better part of it spent outside the country) and we're already talking of taking a break. Really? What's going on? The enormity of the mess on ground needs Mr President to sit up and sit down.
Governance that was hitherto at snail speed would grind to a halt cos we know how we roll, Mr Acting President would not make any meaningful and permanent decision, we know how we roll.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by aviazuva: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abugab:

Those who taunted him that he will die soon are dying one after the other and some are on whelk chairs, clutches and leg injuries.
They are no linger saying he is unfit but he is a junketeer.
Let him rest for some days and also see his doctor and start firing from all cylinders again.

Please has Fayose commented?
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Kangol99(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
k
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Wolfbrother(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
what has he bloody done that hes going on leave smh... undecided angry , maybe its his health sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Sweetlemon(f): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
I'm quite impressed that Buhari trusted Osinbanjo enough to leave the country in his care. Most African Presidents won't do that for obvious reasons. Melts my heart that the duo have a solid working relationship.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by feedthenation(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sai Baba needs to rest, nobody can work continuously for 8 months and not take a break.

Now, VP have got the chance to be president for 5days - shows our democracy is getting there, slowly and surely.

But i fear SR now oh....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by gbishman: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Oga sir, u need that holiday. Our prayer goes with you as u embark on this meritorious and self rejuvenating journey.
Pls rest well my president and return to us healthier

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by badostic: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
idiot boy
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by eseoghene144: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Obviously attending to health issues

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by viktor01(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Make him never die o, some people had this in mind before recommending the commissioner as vice.
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by godwin120alex: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
hahahhah for the holiday
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Vacation after doing nothing or better still his latent aim has been achieve: boko haram and 1dollar to 307naira. Well deserve rest after alignment with Arab and bastardization of the economy, removing the subsidy he termed fraud and maintaining petrol at 120 naira in 5% states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by tuzeriouz(m): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
this is the time for Tinubu to shine as vp
Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
By the way where would he be spending the 'short vacation ' Hope he isn't taking our scarce resource to spend on another country's economy. That would just be the height of unpatriotism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Begins Short Vacation by tiredface: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
NAWA OH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State / Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.