Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. (1191 Views)

Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / President Buhari Begins Short Vacation / Buhari Begins Total Probe Of Jonathan’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. by callydon(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Reports has it that President Muhammadu Buhari has begun a short vacation from today, February 5 to February 10, 2016.
This was disclosed by the Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity), Mr. Femi Adesina

According to Adesina, while the President is on vacation, the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo will perform the functions of the President.

The statement further said, ”In compliance with Section 145 (1) of the Nigerian Constitution, President Buhari has dispatched a formal notice of his vacation to the Senate President and the Speaker of the House of Representatives.”
Details shortly....

SOURCE: http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/02/BREAKING--Osinbajo-to-act-as-president-as-Buhari-begins-vacation-/
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. by qtx(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Serious.
Osibanjo will soon be president. History is about to be made.
Hope baba is going for short rest and not for treatment because its not even up to a year that he climbed that chair o. grin

[url]Robminds.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. by papparatzzi2013: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nice one from PMB.

I can't remember any President going on vacation and handing over properly.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
So this rumored is true? PMB, are you sick? If yes, i wish you a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wow

Is this the six month vacation people keep talking about coming to pass?

I mean Adeshina wouldn't say 6 months would he?
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. by Pidggin(f): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
This must be sick leave, recommended by his UK based doctor

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
So this rumored is true? PMB, are you sick? If yes, i wish you a speedy recovery. Hope hawks around you will not hijack Osunbade?
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. by DropShot: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
A well deserved break.

I am 100% sure that NO ONE in the current dispensation (and even on this forum) has put in half of the energy and work this man PMB has put in his work since coming on board.

He has proved all enemies led by Fayose wrong that he is more than fit for the challenging requirements of launching Nigeria back in her rightful place in the world stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. by callydon(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
He shud rest well oooh
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. by Brimmie(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
smiley
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. by mazzi: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
So this keke and taxi drivers for portharcouth dey get accurate info oh grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. by qtx(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
So this rumored is true? PMB, are you sick? If yes, i wish you a speedy recovery. Hope hawks around you will not hijack Osunbade?
lol
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo To Act As President As Buhari Begins Vacation. by Mynd44: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2016

(1)

How Top Air Force Officers Were Arrested By EFCC / Picture: Who Dey Provoke You Pass For Naija? / Rotimi Amaechi On His Way To AIT Focus Gave A Ride To Some Public Servants -PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.