Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Online Dv Lottery Status Confirmation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Online Dv Lottery Status Confirmation (2475 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Dv Lottery Status Confirmation by Mitchelin(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2009
Has anyone used the online facility at dvlootery.sate.gov to check for the result of the dv2010 visa lottery programme?
I tried inputing my confirmation number which comprises 16 letters cum numbers with the 2010 prefix but the query I got at the end is that my confirmation number is incorrect. On closer examination I noticed that the last number was not there,so I typed it in,but it wouldn't appear as a result of the fact that the number of characters allocated to the confirmation number field has reached its maximum, which after I counted was 15. But the confirmation number is 16!
I checked out the format guide and it was something like this, 2010xxxxxxxxxxxx,i.e all numbers must have the 2010 prefix and 14 other combination of letters and numbers which makes 16,but they provided a 15 max,character field in the confirmation number slot!, is there anything I'm doing wrong please, can anyone comment on this or try theirs out, thanks.
Re: Online Dv Lottery Status Confirmation by Mitchelin(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
As it turned out it was a web page problem, everything's honky dory, didn't make it though,better luck next time.
Re: Online Dv Lottery Status Confirmation by Sahali: 1:42am On Sep 28, 2009
Hi. well, about the confirmation number? where do i get that?
i had printed the papers out when i applied, so i have the confirmation letter, but i have no clue as to what my number is.
is the confirmation number the same as the OMB control number? if it is, then the control number is only 8 numbers
i need my confirmation number in order to check,
PLEASE HELP, please reply asap

(1) (Reply)

Does Undergraduate Degree Worth The Price Abroad Especially In Uk? / Travelling To Gambia By Air For A 7days Vacation Trip / I Have Just Been Scammed By Wakanow. UPDATED: Wakanow Refunded My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.