Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Alluring Perfume And MakeUp For You And Yours During Valentine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alluring Perfume And MakeUp For You And Yours During Valentine (958 Views)

Help!!! Where can I Buy Original Hair And Makeup At Wholesale Price / Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine / Catering Services, Decorations And Makeup Promo In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alluring Perfume And MakeUp For You And Yours During Valentine by MizMyColi(f): 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2016

Brief Introduction

smiley
You're welcome.
I decided to bring my offline business online, and where else than my favorite cyberspace, Nairaland.

I work part time with Oriflame Cosmetics Ltd; Oriflame is a leading beauty company selling direct. We are present in more than 60 countries, of which we are the market leader in more than half. We specialize in the sales of quality cosmetics ranging from perfumes to makeup to body creams and other alluring products which are made just for You, Yes You wink

More...

For the purpose of convenience and popular demand, I will be posting pictures of different sets of perfumes and make up ONLY.
But, if you have need of other products like teeth whitener, face lotions, body creams, aftershave creams for men and women, hair products, cleansing gels and toners, etc please feel very free to go through our online digital catalog [size=14pt]Here[/size]

Now would be a really great time to show some love and support my biz in whichever way you can.
Our products range between N400 - N20,000.
It would really mean a lot to me.

Order Placements, Delivery and Registration

1. If you prefer buying directly online, please quote this number 86185 as your referral/consultant number, for without the consent of any of our consultants, you cannot buy our products.

2. You can place your order and I'll deliver to you during the weekend, and then you can pay on delivery. [Within Lagos]

3. For further inquiries, I can be reached via mail on mizmycoli [at] gmail.com or +2348115923097

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Now,
Please buckle your e-seatbelts as I show you some of our exciting products.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alluring Perfume And MakeUp For You And Yours During Valentine by MizMyColi(f): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Timeless, sparkling yet intensely seductive, Possess Eau de Parfum embodies the provocative allure of cleopatra. Laced with intoxicatingly tempting notes of ylang ylang, this sexy, luminous fragrance leaves no one indifferent as it casts a hypnotic spell of attraction.
I present to you......

POSSESS Eau de Parfum N9,900
[img]http://media-afr.oriflame.com/-/media/Images/Catalog/Products/30886.ashx?u=0101010000&w=534&h=534[/img]

Exquisite, heavy glass bottle with real diamond powder • Beautiful detachable ring, one size fits all • Floral, fruity scent
I present to you...
Precious Moments Eau de Parfum N7,290
[img]http://media-afr.oriflame.com/-/media/Images/Catalog/Products/18957.ashx?u=0101010000&w=534&h=534[/img]

1 Like

Re: Alluring Perfume And MakeUp For You And Yours During Valentine by MizMyColi(f): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2016

The radiance of neroli is the defining signature of this vivacious fragrance. This classic Italian flower casts a sparkling glow of confidence, irresistible vitality and a twist of easy sophistication.
I present to you...

GIORDANI GOLD Eau de Parfum N7290
[img]http://media-afr.oriflame.com/-/media/Images/Catalog/Products/30399.ashx?u=0101010000&w=534&h=534[/img]

Confident yet approachable, thrilling yet relaxed. He stands out without even trying. Be the Legend captures the essence of this man of contrasts by pairing sexy leather with crisp, juicy apple and the intoxicating warmth of tonka bean.
I present to you...

BE THE LEGEND Eau de Parfum N5990
[img]http://media-afr.oriflame.com/-/media/Images/Catalog/Products/30468.ashx?u=0101010000&w=534&h=534[/img]

1 Like

Re: Alluring Perfume And MakeUp For You And Yours During Valentine by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
State the price of each products.
Re: Alluring Perfume And MakeUp For You And Yours During Valentine by MizMyColi(f): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
protegesol:
State the price of each products.

Done
And thank you for showing interestsmiley
Re: Alluring Perfume And MakeUp For You And Yours During Valentine by tolutweety(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
14th is almost here!!

Even as i no get who to buy perfume for yet, make i still park my tricycle here.

#Good job Adannaya smiley smiley
Re: Alluring Perfume And MakeUp For You And Yours During Valentine by MizMyColi(f): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
tolutweety:
14th is almost here!!

Even as i no get who to buy perfume for yet, make i still park my tricycle here.

#Good job Adannaya smiley smiley

You're welcomesmiley
Thank You.

I should go through the link I provided I I OP th catalogue, I mean...

There something that everyone.
Re: Alluring Perfume And MakeUp For You And Yours During Valentine by Flashh: 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

Dash me one. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Where In Lagos Can I Get This Done / Any Nairalander Who Goes To Lome To Buy Shoes? / Partner Needed (for A 10m Investment Proposal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.