Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) (58787 Views)

Adekunle Gold Pictured In The Snow As His Dreams Come True / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Otunagum(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pinshure taken for twitter. Make we hia word abeg tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by trailblaiza(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
sad
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Dinocarex(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
She should as well show us when she is done packing the snow.
She used shovel and snow pose for pics kon dey write epistle

200 push up for the mod that brought this to FP!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by x6blade(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nig4Greatness:
Some of these celebrities can lie;,how can you claim you shovering snow inside less than 0degrees with pajamas on,no hand gloves,no head warmer.you just ran outside for few seconds to take pictures.smh
thank you for the observation. They think clearing snow is a matter of pyjamas and shirt
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by shamecurls(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gush!

Is this part of entertainment news?
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Bigtoto(f): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
100Cents:
Who she help ?
me
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Bigtoto(f): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
shamecurls:
Gush!

Is this part of entertainment news?
is entertaining when you clear snow from cars. You know what snow is?
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by lilbarracuda(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
And who's supposed to clean out the snow off if not you?.....maybe obama would
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
MJ herself... She full ground remain
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Elparaiso(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nig4Greatness:
Some of these celebrities can lie;,how can you claim you shovering snow inside less than 0degrees with pajamas on,no hand gloves,no head warmer.you just ran outside for few seconds to take pictures.smh
It's possible tho.
I do it sometimes.
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Who cares ?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by birmingham04: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
cutetopsey:
Very strong woman
What is strong in her? She should have waited for housemaid to clear it for her. This is Western world you have to carry your cross yourself. My wife do more than this o didn't see any big deal in what she is doing.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by dekate1(f): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
who e help mteeeeecw
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Burger01(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Rastamann: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Why post this kind of stuff on this thread?
There are a thousand and one single mothers with more than 4 children that clear does more than this very year in Europe and America. Why is hers different?

If she doesn't want to do such stuff she should return and reside in Nigeria
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
That's not even MJ
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Misselocon(f): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Idonbilivit! For real ?
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by luvly(f): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
baby making machine..i trust u
and to think u are a woman? I pity you
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Jacko01: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nig4Greatness:

Hehe how does 0 degree feel.... Men e go make sense to feel snow oh just to feel it
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
luvly:
and to think u are a woman? I pity you

what r u saying?Dat was meant as a compliment n nat an insult
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
She never see anything lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by sonnie10: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Jacko01:

Hehe how does 0 degree feel.... Men e go make sense to feel snow oh just to feel it

Trust me, you don't want to feel it, frost bite, runny nose, wrinkled fingers etc. You will miss nija, I tell you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by kingdenny(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
If na Nigeria now,she go find one houseboy that will clear the snow BTW how that one take concern me undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by seangy4konji: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
If she fit use the snow drink garri then I go salute am.

If not I care less self.
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by aseju: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Elparaiso:

It's possible tho.
I do it sometimes.

That was a photo op sir.
You will bundle up in that blizzard pile up and cold temperature.
Shoveling with pajamas and probably slippers on?
Very strong woman indeed.
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by lerumoss(f): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Exactly what's on my mind....
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by lerumoss(f): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nig4Greatness:

Exactly what's on my mind
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by hekkyboi: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nig4Greatness:
who she help
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by hekkyboi: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
who she help
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by Prettyfefe: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nig4Greatness:
Abi oooh. All these our celebs nowadays sha. Smh
Re: Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) by tpiar: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Rich People should bring snow making machines to Nigeria so people can also experience snow there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron / The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos) / Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.