Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are – Boko Haram Commander Opens Up - See More At - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are – Boko Haram Commander Opens Up - See More At (656 Views)

The Chibok Girls Issue. / Kfjfj / The Real Message Of The Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are – Boko Haram Commander Opens Up - See More At by wisetalent1: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
one of the Boko Haram commanders, in an interview granted to the Vice on HBO, has revealed that he knew where the missing Chibok girls are.

While speaking with the correspondent Kaj Larsen he said: “I know where they are.”

“You want to know where they are? They are not with us. If we can get what we want, we know where they are, we will get them,” the Boko Haram member, who asked for anonymity, added.

READ ALSO: Chibok girls: Army makes significant arrest

After being asked if the girls were being used as a bargaining chip, the commander answered that Boko Haram wants Nigeria to “commit to the teachings of Allah and the Prophet Muhammed.”

Watch the video of the interview below and continue reading initial story.

“I know where they are.” Boko Haram commander claims to know where missing Chibok girls are |#VICEonHBO FRI 11PM EThttps:///DxvWm0A6Nr

— VICE News (@vicenews) February 4, 2016

However, skyevibes.com was unable to independently confirm the authenticity of the video.

More than 200 Chibok schoolgirls were abducted by the Boko Haram insurgents in April 2014 from their school in Borno state.

A vast hunt for girls involving the Nigerian army and support from the global community has so far shown no results.

Shortly after the attack two years ago, Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau unveiled a video statement saying his group was responsible for the missing schoolgirls.

The Nigerian army has ramped up its operations against the insurgents over the last year, claiming a series of successes and pushing Boko Haram back from several strongholds in the northern part of the country.

President Muhammadu Buhari has recently announced that the Boko Haram sect has been technically defeated. However, the insurgents continue their attacks and the missing girls haven’t been found.

- See more at: http://skyevibes.com/2016/02/05/i-know-where-the-chibok-girls-are-boko-haram-commander-opens-up/#sthash.khu6lXmX.dpuf
Re: I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are – Boko Haram Commander Opens Up - See More At by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
G
Re: I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are – Boko Haram Commander Opens Up - See More At by Khd95(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
These girls are no longer our girls,they are alredy judges of d jungle

Shey be one of dem that was liberated been dey form love giv bh commandercheesy
Re: I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are – Boko Haram Commander Opens Up - See More At by resty4(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Story story.
Re: I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are – Boko Haram Commander Opens Up - See More At by ritzybaby(f): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boko haram needs 72 virgins.... Chai!
Re: I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are – Boko Haram Commander Opens Up - See More At by wisetalent1: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Khd95:

Shey be one of dem that was liberated been dey form love giv bh commandercheesy

Lol you are funny

(1) (Reply)

It's My Day!!!! / 9 April Fool's Pranks That Backfired / When You Buy 1 Litre At 176 And She Says You Should On AC (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.