Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) (1397 Views)

Drama As UK Police Refuse To Arrest Goodluck Jonathan For Staging Protest / Photo: Please Arrest Goodluck Jonathan now... / Audu Ogbeh Says," I Knew Of Boko Haram Before They Emerged, Please Arrest Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by CommitteeMember(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
"On my way to work this morning(3rd Feb 2016), reaching city gate Abuja,On traffic i saw this man and i snapped him." - Saheed (From my Facebook timeline)

Re: Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by naijaboy756: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lol.. Attention seekers... Go try am na!
Re: Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by comos: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Jobless man
Re: Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Quota system graduate

2 Likes

Re: Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by DesChyko: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Political Halleluyah Boy grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by CharlesPhc: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
A fellow man like you trekked from Abuja to Otuoke after the election. You can also trek to Otuoke to arrest him yourself and bring him for us...

And pls remember to stop by Ota farm and arrest Baba OBJ alongside.

Nonsense...!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ts a shame....He looks mature....
Who do we blame tis on now?

1 Like

Re: Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by jeremiah505(m): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
see him eye glass....

jobless being...

1 Like

Re: Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by jmichlins(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Some hates this man with passion for what he did to nigeria. Not to worry man the breeze will get to him. Sambo go do the job
Re: Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by naijaboy756: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Quota system graduate
that's the perfect description. The damage quota system has done to Nigeria. Who even brought that evil arrangement?
Re: Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by gists: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Truth be told, that is not going to happen anytime soon.
Even though I so much desire it. Nobody is bigger than the country; nobody is bigger than the law.
But there are things that require you need to apply wisdom. GEJ's arrest is one of them.
With time, he will face the music, but for now it will be an unnecessary distraction that may prevent this government from doing anything.

1 Like

Re: Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by naijaboy756: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
gists:
Truth be told, that is not going to happen anytime soon.
Even though I so much desire it. Nobody is bigger than the country; nobody is bigger than the law.
But there are things that require you need to apply wisdom. GEJ's arrest is one of them.
With time, he will face the music, but for now it will be an unnecessary distraction that may prevent this government from doing anything.
even Buhari won't dare it... You've said it all
Re: Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by SurefireAsoOke: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na wa O
Re: Please Arrest Goodluck Janathan Now (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
One of the scammed zombies in ABJ.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Horror Of Injuries Suffered By Victims Of Boko Haram / Corruption,American Bancorp Bank Writes To Buhari,plans To Return Amaechiā€™s Loot / This Happened In Kaduna Yesterday!nigerians!football Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.