Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List (793 Views)

El-Rufai Dines With Aliko Dangote And john Oyegun At Lagos Event / Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List by KnowAll(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
Lets call a spade a spade Dangote and Otedola are only the 12th and 13th richest Nigeria not to talk of Africa or the whole world. This the list of the real Billionaires in Nigeria.

1. OBJ
2. Yardua
3. Abdusalam
4. IBB
5. Abacha
6. Peter Odili
7. James Ibori
8. Tinubu
9. Andy Uba
10. Bukola Saraki
11. Ogbemedia
12. Dangote
13. Otedola
14. Mike Adenuga
Re: Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List by ThinkRait: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2009
Mr KnowAll, pls substantiate your argument. Or SHUT UP!
Re: Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List by KnowAll(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2009
We all know it is a taboo to call our politicians a billionaire but that is the fact of life in present day Nigeria unfortunately for all these billionares Forbes magazine will never recognise their billions.
Re: Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2009
Support with facts and figures
Re: Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List by desgiezd(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2009
Which Abacha are u referring to here?
Re: Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List by KnowAll(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2009
Support with facts and figures

Nigera as a country is the facts and figures, the whole nation is one huge slum. Where is the $18 billion Electricity contract awarded by the OBJ regime, the money has disappear into thin air. Where is the mobilisation fee of $2 billion dollars for the Lagos to Kano Railway line, which has also gone into thin air. Can you imagine giving your brother some money to go and buy you some items only for him to back without the item nor the money. That is naija for you.
Re: Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List by KnowAll(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2009
Which Abacha are u referring to here?

Only 1/10th of the money abacha stole was remmited back to Nigeria that is $500 million I reckon he would have enmassed over $5 billion dollars
Re: Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List by 3Line(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2009
Mr Knowall,

kindly support your claims with verifiable facts, at least to enrich our knowledge base.

Cheers.
Re: Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List by Abagworo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
Actually,hypothetically and by nigerian ways,nothing has facts.eg unemployment rate,population,illiteracy,life expectancy etc.
The actual wealthiest man,i cant tell but dangote is not.
Re: Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2009
Abagworo:

Actually,hypothetically and by nigerian ways,nothing has facts.eg unemployment rate,population,illiteracy,life expectancy etc.
The actual wealthiest man,i cant tell but dangote is not.

very true, hard to get facts out of Nigerian govt, since there is nothing taht keep the figures.
I am sure too that dangote couldnt be the richest Nigerian, but like u, i cant tell who is the richest Nigerian, but i am so sure it will be one of the politicians, from stolen money
Re: Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List by JJYOU: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2009
any evidence oga?
Re: Dangote And Otedola Are Only The 12th & 13th Richest Nigerians See Real List by akintun: 12:36am On Jul 03, 2009
where is Danjuma and Atiku on your list. OBJ spent 3 billion on electricity contract.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo To Float Diaspora Fund, Spare Parts Factory / Ribadu: Why I’m After Ibori / Certificate Forgery Scandal Latest:court Orders Police To Investigate Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.