Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Very Limited Language - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Limited Language (838 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Limited Language by tripdizle(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2006
A man from the village came to the capital and learned three phrases.

1.Only fifty Naira
2.Very, very fresh one
3.Not today, maybe tomorrow.

A lady came to his pepper stand and said ''how much are these peppers?'' The man said ''only fifty naira''. Then she asked ''are they fresh?'' The man said ''Very, very fresh''. She then asked, ''can I buy one?'' The man said, ''not today maybe tomorrow.''

A robber comes and said ''I'm a robber how much money do you have?'' The pepper Seller said, ''only fifty naira''. The robber said, ''are you being fresh with me?'' The pepper seller said ''Very, very fresh one''. The robber said ''Alright, that's it. I'm going to shoot you.'' The pepper Seller said ''Not today maybe tomorrow!"
Re: Very Limited Language by Oracle(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2006
Thatz funny
but itz very ficticious

(1) (Reply)

A Bunch Of Better Idiots! / The Silent Treatment / The Blind Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.