Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Alternatives To PayPal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alternatives To PayPal (1029 Views)

Any Alternatives To Western Union And Money Gram? / Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternatives To PayPal by colyno: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
please can any body help me just curious to know if theire alternatives to pay pal
people told me they exist just want to know how true it is.
Re: Alternatives To PayPal by trendychap: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Colyno,

There is no need to be worried again as there is a payment solution that offers all most what Paypal offers and the payment solution is Graphcard.

You can visit their site to give it a try.If you have any further question don't hestitate to let me know.

I wish you all the best in your Online endeavours,

Cheers.
Re: Alternatives To PayPal by Emmandus(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2009
Thanks for the Info ,I will check it out now,Someone also recommended plimus too
Re: Alternatives To PayPal by ifyalways(f): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2009
trendychap:

@Colyno,

There is no need to be worried again as there is a payment solution that offers all most what Paypal offers and the payment solution is Graphcard.

You can visit their site to give it a try.If you have any further question don't hestitate to let me know.

I wish you all the best in your Online endeavours,

Cheers.
Graphcard?
Not less than 3 threads exists with loads of complains abt that too.
Re: Alternatives To PayPal by franklin17: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2009
My Dear

How are you, Im so happy happy to get you But im here to ask you, how i will join your business because im so interest in that, so pls reply to me by my email adderss, mr.franklin_ ndukaku@yahoo.com

im waiting ur mail.

Thanks,

Mr Franklin.
Re: Alternatives To PayPal by Jacosky(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2009
Did someone mention Graphcard? How can people trust a service that can't even track people's referrals and credit them to their accounts.

I say it's(graphcard) a total waste of time.
Re: Alternatives To PayPal by anneduke: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2009
heard that also.i only know of graph card but i think it is having some problem now.
Re: Alternatives To PayPal by teeone02(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2009
why an Alternatives To PayPal when u can open verify an use paypal right here in Nigeria

for more info call paul on 08035151413 or send a mail to paulbrigth@yahoo.com
Re: Alternatives To PayPal by vezycash(m): 1:03am On Jul 21, 2009
more guys who want money?
Re: Alternatives To PayPal by teeone02(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
That right but my friend and i just discovered the way out after sending some money trying to open a verified paypal acct
It's not all about opening and verifying paypal acct because u can verify it and may not be able to use it.
there are some acct that cannot receive money, opening that kind of acct is virtually useless.
If u are interested or require more info
contact me on 08036497322 or send a mail to taiwolasaki@yahoo.com with the subject paypal acct

to be honest with u, i will open a verified paypal acct for u in less than 48 hours with only N5000
and u will be able to send and receive money with it.
Re: Alternatives To PayPal by vezycash(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2009
Honestly, I personally don't need one (paypal account) cos I've talked with one of their reps nathalie i think (not important) if you really wanna make something off this, you had better come up with a better reason for people to part up with their precious 5k than VERIFICATION.

I would have told you exactly the things to do but sorry that is meant for vezycash elite members ONLY!.
Good luck finding out what to do.
Re: Alternatives To PayPal by ttmasta: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number, Shikena!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me A Biz Where To Invest My 400k Locally Not To Loose It Soon / How To Change A Car Into A Taxi / Bulk Sms Services Provider + Phone Numbers Database Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.