Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. (4496 Views)

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) / WAEC Releases May/june 2015 Result Performance From Each State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by lolzzzz: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is the list of performance for states.
Abia - 1st
Anambra - 2nd
Edo - 3rd
Rivers - 4th
Imo - 5th
Lagos - 6th
Bayelsa - 7th
Delta - 8th
Enugu -9th
Ebonyi - 10th
Ekiti - 11th
Kaduna - 12th
Ondo - 13th
Abuja - 14th
Kogi - 15th
Benue - 16th
Akwa Ibom - 17th
Kwara - 18th
Ogun - 19th
Cross River - 20th
Taraba - 21st
Plateau - 22nd
Nassarawa -23rd
Kano - 24th
Borno - 25th
Oyo - 26th
Niger - 27th
Adamawa -28th
Osun -29th
Sokoto - 30th
Bauchi - 31st
Kebbi - 32nd
Katsina - 33rd)
Gombe - 34th
Jigawa - 35th
Zamfara - 36th
Yobe - LAST.

Yorubas have been chanting miracle centre in the east ( sounds to me like when Madrid blames the referee for losing to Barcelona by 4 goals to 0), so my question is

"Is it also miracle centres that made a boko haram state like borno beat Oyo and osun state in performance?"

How possible will a miracle centre work in such a crisis zone?

Is it also miracle centre that made Kaduna beat all Yoruba states (except ekiti, thank God for fayose)?

Please let's stop wailing and whining after losing a match, my advise for you is to brazen up and make sure that you perform better next year. every region is involved in this miracle centre of a thing.

Go to the newsdesk, you will notice abia and anambra have invested hugely in education over the years and this is what is paying off, TA orji didn't do anything in abia but he build standard classroom blocks for nearly all villages in abia. Its paying off now.

Yorubas should take it as a challenge and fasten their belts. Stop crying fowl.

24 Likes

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by Uniben4sure: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Trust them to avoid this thread like a plague

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
tribalist much undecided

I'm not a Yoruba gal, buh yorubas are very intelligent and educated people.
instead if attacking them, why not ask why Hausa states got higher marks. We all know that its mainly in all these Hausa states dat miracle center is prominent, and the pass mark for those states are lower than other states, cos its believed the educational level of the hausas is lower than the rest.

Partiality is not cool.

13 Likes

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by hatux: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
embarassed
Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
lolzzzz:
Abia - 1st
Anambra - 2nd
Edo - 3rd
Rivers - 4th
Imo - 5th
Lagos - 6th
Bayelsa - 7th
Delta - 8th
Enugu -9th
Ebonyi - 10th
Ekiti - 11th
Kaduna - 12th
Ondo - 13th
Abuja - 14th
Kogi - 15th
Benue - 16th
Akwa Ibom - 17th
Kwara - 18th
Ogun - 19th
Cross River - 20th
Taraba - 21st
Plateau - 22nd
Nassarawa -23rd
Kano - 24th
Borno - 25th
Oyo - 26th
Niger - 27th
Adamawa -28th
Osun -29th
Sokoto - 30th
Bauchi - 31st
Kebbi - 32nd
Katsina - 33rd)
Gombe - 34th
Jigawa - 35th
Zamfara - 36th
Yobe - LAST.

Yorubas have been chanting miracle centre in the east ( sounds to me like when Madrid blames the referee for losing to Barcelona by 4 goals to 0), so my question is

"Is it also miracle centres that made a boko haram state like borno beat Oyo and osun state in performance?"

Is it also miracle centre that made Kaduna beat all Yoruba states (except ekiti, thank God for fayose)?

Please let's stop wailing and whining after losing a match, my advise for you is to brazen up and make sure that you perform better next year. every region is involved in this miracle centre of a thing.

Go to the newsdesk, you will notice abia and anambra have invested hugely in education over the years and this is what is paying off, TA orji didn't do anything in abia but he build standard classroom blocks for nearly all villages in abia. Its paying off now.

we have tamed examination malpractices in the South West you do the same. to prostitution, drug dealings, fake products, baby factories, Ipod youth miscreants, Kidnappers e.t.c

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by lolzzzz: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
chowlade:

we have tamed examination malpractices in the South West you do the same. to prostitution, drug dealings, fake products, baby factories, Ipod youth miscreants, Kidnappers e.t.c
that a boy in Ogun state cannot pass waec doesn't mean another boy in abia won't pass it. Deal with that

21 Likes

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by lolzzzz: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
EroticAngelina:
tribalist much undecided

instead if attacking them, why not ask why Hausa states got higher marks. We all know that its mainly in all these Hausa states dat miracle center is prominent, and the pass mark for those states are lower than other states, cos its believed the educational level of the hausas is lower than the rest.

Partiality is not cool.
well, this statistics doesn't suggest that students in Kaduna are not averagely more brilliant than those in Oyo, ogun and osun. Arguments are based on figures and fact, if a conclusion is to be deduced from this figures, it will be that southwest and northeast students are the least brilliant in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
the republic of odudwarfs wont like this
they are only gud at using propaganda to tarnish image
while their education system dwindle deep down

3 Likes

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
EroticAngelina:
tribalist much undecided

Partiality is not cool.

wen its bad news u always deny being a odudwarf gal...but wen its gud news u claim one of them grin grin grin
i don kno u tey tey grin

6 Likes

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by akinyeleaa: 12:33am On Feb 06, 2016
The same Abia wey I just serve finish? Mba. Anambra or Enugu, fine, not Abia

1 Like

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by druxy(m): 12:55am On Feb 06, 2016
this op is outta his mind.Na northern states get parole centres pass.wat am i even saying,the exam is practically done for those dumb hausas
Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by malton: 12:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Anambra taking top spot is much deserved. They take education very seriously over here much so it's hard to tell a private school from a public one. Obiano has really done well! I'm full of admiration for the giant strides he's making.
Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 06, 2016
If you marked waec, you will know the ranking is based on how good you did examination malpractice. All this States in South South and South East are special centres especially edo state, all the schools are special centres, exams are solved for them, photocopied and dubbed by the students...... I served in edo, I know how it works..... Not surprised with the rankings though.... It's a fraud.

5 Likes

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 06, 2016
kaycii1:

wen its bad news u always deny being a odudwarf gal...but wen its gud news u claim one of them grin grin grin
i don kno u tey tey grin

I'm an Igbo girl. believe it or not undecided
Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by SonOfEl(m): 6:11am On Feb 06, 2016
akinyeleaa:
The same Abia wey I just serve finish? Mba. Anambra or Enugu, fine, not Abia

You served in abia and so? Does that make your views about abia's education authoritative? Abia, save for infrastructural deficits, is a highly literate state. So pls park well and focus on how your state should be improved...olodo.

2 Likes

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by stzy(m): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Bcoz the west carry last nowdwest doesn't have miracle centres... When u dine in old gloryn refuse 2 follow suit in innovations uget left behind... West wake up.... Tho a yoruba boi had 5.0 in my school 4 6 semesters bt dat doesn't mean an Ibo kid didn't do it in Uniben or even Unilag so west wake up or b left behind
Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by femidejulius(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2016
WAEC results without any source? Shio!
Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by Saladin25(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2016
femidejulius:
WAEC results without any source? Shio!
I wonder ooo... He is a fool, and illiterate that calls himself an elite. A well educated person will add a reference to his right up.

2 Likes

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by Saladin25(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2016
lolzzzz:
Abia - 1st
Anambra - 2nd
Edo - 3rd
Rivers - 4th
Imo - 5th
Lagos - 6th
Bayelsa - 7th
Delta - 8th
Enugu -9th
Ebonyi - 10th
Ekiti - 11th
Kaduna - 12th
Ondo - 13th
Abuja - 14th
Kogi - 15th
Benue - 16th
Akwa Ibom - 17th
Kwara - 18th
Ogun - 19th
Cross River - 20th
Taraba - 21st
Plateau - 22nd
Nassarawa -23rd
Kano - 24th
Borno - 25th
Oyo - 26th
Niger - 27th
Adamawa -28th
Osun -29th
Sokoto - 30th
Bauchi - 31st
Kebbi - 32nd
Katsina - 33rd)
Gombe - 34th
Jigawa - 35th
Zamfara - 36th
Yobe - LAST.

Your reference please. If you can give us the source of your info then you are an illiterate because, a well educated person should know that he should attach a reference to his writeup.

1 Like

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by lolzzzz: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2016
Saladin25:

Your reference please. If you can give us the source of your info then you are an illiterate because, a well educated person should know that he should attach a reference to his writeup.
how can you pass waec when you are not in line with the current happenings?

Take time and confirm this online, I won't do the job for a lazy fellow.

3 Likes

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by Saladin25(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2016
lolzzzz:
how can you pass waec when you are not in line with the current happenings?

Take time and confirm this online, I won't do the job for a lazy fellow.

Haha.... You are nothing but a wazzock. If you are educated and you know what they call plagiarism. You won't write this shitty writeup. Guy bounce.

1 Like

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by lolzzzz: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Saladin25:

Haha.... You are nothing but a wazzock. If you are educated and you know what they call plagiarism. You won't write this shitty writeup. Guy bounce.
you are just wanking over the word 'plagiarism" as if its a big word. I have adviced you enough, you can channel the energy you use in replying me into waec classes for your students over there in southwest. I think it will be better that way.

4 Likes

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by EzePromoe: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2016
EroticAngelina:
tribalist much undecided

Partiality is not cool.
If you aren't Yoruba then I'm not African. Be proud of your heritage, don't allow common WAEC failure poise you into denying your people. It's abomination.
Let me even pretend I didn't see where you were even accusing the Northern states of having miracle centres. In fact I've known it today that the places where you can never cheat in an exam are Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun grin

3 Likes

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Saladin25:

I wonder ooo... He is a fool, and illiterate that calls himself an elite. A well educated person will add a reference to his right up.
a pain am

3 Likes

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by UrbanMystique: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2016
EzePromoe:
If you aren't Yoruba then I'm not African. Be proud of your heritage, don't allow common WAEC failure poise you into denying your people. It's abomination.
Let me even pretend I didn't see where you were even accusing the Northern states of having miracle centres. In fact I've known it today that the places where you can never cheat in an exam are Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun grin
shut up. He has always said that he is not Yoruba. Na by force ?
Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by EzePromoe: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2016
Saladin25:

Let me help

https://www.nairaland.com/2913833/again-south-east-leads-wassce-performance

1 Like

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by EzePromoe: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2016
UrbanMystique:
shut up. He has always said that he is not Yoruba. Na by force ?
You seem to know the person behind the moniker better than me yet you've referring to the person as a 'he'. Ok o o continue cool

1 Like

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by tuk2ato(m): 11:17am On Feb 06, 2016
We yorubas no dey carry last, but it seems we carried last this time around. angry
Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by akinyeleaa: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2016
SonOfEl:

You served in abia and so? Does that make your views about abia's education authoritative? Abia, save for infrastructural deficits, is a highly literate state. So pls park well and focus on how your state should be improved...olodo.
Crying this early morning again? I merely stated my opinion. State yours if you have a contrary opinion
Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by SonOfEl(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2016
akinyeleaa:

Crying this early morning again? I merely stated my opinion. State yours if you have a contrary opinion

Save your sarcasm. Your opinion makes no sense at all. So stop trying to sound intelligent, it makes you look more stupid than you already are.

1 Like

Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ibo will always be ibo...
pee grin
once it senseless, you'll have seen them leading...
Re: One Question For The Yorubas On The Recent Waec Result Performance. by bellyjean(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lmaoooo. OP is clearly ignorant or he hasnt stayed in the east.

I served in ebonyi state and I can emphatically say with empirical evidences that the examination malpractices in Ebonyi and its environs is massive and I haven't witnessed such in my life before.

@OP WAEC/NECO is beans over there. On important subjects days like Maths, Eng, Chem, Phy, a WAEC invigilator can go back home with #25,000. He releases the questions and teachers of the miracle centre solve them and photocopies are made for as many students that paid for miracles grin. If an invigilator is so lucky that he is posted to a booming miracle centre to invigilate 3 of those hot subjects, chaii that's like #75,000. How much does wAeC/NECO even pay him/her monthly?.

@OP if you really want to support your claims, kindly ask JAMB (mind you it's CBT not PAPER anymore) to show you their figures statistically and geographically, I tell you, you would be amazed and pity our secondary school students in the east and nigeria at large.

However, to be honest, education has improved at the secondary school level thanks to good corpers from good schools serving in these local schools. By the time I started teaching ss1 students Maths, Physics and chemistry, they thought I was a god. But by the time I waas passing out some of them can even solve problems better than their seniors.

@OP don't be deceived and/stop deceiving your self, malpractice is still at large in Nigerian schools. Thanks to Jamb for CBT, by the time WAEC/NECO follow suit, we will know the true state of our secondary school education.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ansu Second Choice Post Ume To Be Out Soon. / How Did You React To Your First "Carry-over" In School? / Ondo Set To Close Down Illegal Primary, Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.