Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Words You Should Never Say To Your Boyfriend, Husband, Brother Or Father - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Words You Should Never Say To Your Boyfriend, Husband, Brother Or Father (542 Views)

What NOT To Say To Someone With Cancer, According To 6 Patients / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Pregnant Woman / Life Tips! Five Words You Should Never Say To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words You Should Never Say To Your Boyfriend, Husband, Brother Or Father by hearts6055(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Certainly Men have emotions and we are also sensitive of course not as women.
I for once would love to marry a woman who would respect my feelings. But Most articles we see on the web tends to talk about how to love and care for a woman but men also need love and care too.

Words are very powerful, they make or mar, we all got to be careful how we use them. In this article I am going to talk about certain words that should not be used when talking to .............

Read full article at

http://www.newsphases.com/2016/01/life-tips-five-words-you-should-never.html
Re: Words You Should Never Say To Your Boyfriend, Husband, Brother Or Father by hearts6055(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Got into an argument, was insulted or angry for no reason. Whatever the case may be anger can greatly degrade your ability to perform daily tasks. Also wise people see anger as a weakness.
Anger is a natural feeling every human being has passed through, but if you let it, it may rule over you.

So I took the liberty of making research and Here are 5 things you shouldn't do during that moment of rage.

1. Don't Go to Bed Angry

read full article

http://www.newsphases.com/2016/01/life-tips-five-things-to-avoid-when.html

(1) (Reply)

Ways Alcohol Is Killing You Silently And Affecting Your Health / Natural Supplement Guide For Quick Pregnancy / Heart Attacks And Water !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.