Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? (10086 Views)

Youtube Gaming Channel / 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching / Naija YouTube Gaming Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
I'm busy watching Playstation Access' latest Friday video, 7 Jerk Moves Guaranteed to Annoy Every Gamer, and as usual they've delivered...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3kAbnu3Ofw

I'm not the best person to trash talk to, especially when I'm bad at it, I'll just frustrate you...I might even send you a polite message if you attempt to message me your nonsense.

I also watch outsidexbox and recently discovered AngryJoeShow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3-WoGI4pWg

Be warned AJS's videos tend to be on the long side, seriously they usually average 30 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Malmvi6GwDA
What YouTube gaming channels do you watch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Dinocarex(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
I watch Vice news....
The best so far..
First hand information on any kind of news...

And sometimes ... I just search Trevor Noah and Kelvin Hart... Funny dudes!!
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
^^ Gaming, duh. undecided
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dinocarex:
I watch Vice news....
The best so far..
First hand information on any kind of news...

And sometimes ... I just search Trevor Noah and Kelvin Hart... Funny dudes!!
They don't seem to do that much gaming...
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
RickRichards, do you have any that you watch?
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by khalhokage(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
PlayStation Access

OutsideXbox

Smosh

TheRadBrad

React Gaming (if that counts)

AngryJoeShow very occasionally

1 Like

Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
khalhokage:
PlayStation Access

OutsideXbox

Smosh

TheRadBrad

React Gaming (if that counts)

AngryJoeShow very occasionally

I only now watch Smosh for the Honest Game Trailers. I spent my Saturday watching AngryJoeShow videos, it's quite funny when he's actually happy about what he's reviewing. See his Witcher 3 review.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by khalhokage(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

I only now watch Smosh for the Honest Game Trailers. I spent my Saturday watching AngryJoeShow videos, it's quite funny when he's actually happy about what he's reviewing. See his Witcher 3 review.

I did, His reviews are really funny, and I like them, but they're usually too long for me.
Some of us living in Nigeria have to be a "little bit" frugal with our data expenditure, it's frustrating.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
khalhokage:

I did, His reviews are really funny, and I like them, but they're usually too long for me.
Some of us living in Nigeria have to be a "little bit" frugal with our data expenditure, it's frustrating.
I only discovered him on Saturday, that's how my whole day went, like film trick. Gotta love his honesty though, he will just go in no filter.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Let's hope I don't decide to live broadcast my terrible aiming skills, I don't think y'all would cope with me cackling at my own demise...
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by khalhokage(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

I only discovered him on Saturday, that's how my whole day went, like film trick. Gotta love his honesty though, he will just go in no filter.

His 1st review i watched was for Evolve, he committed psychological murder cheesy,
And I love the little skits he scatters through his videos.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by khalhokage(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:
Let's hope I don't decide to live broadcast my terrible aiming skills, I don't think y'all would cope with me cackling at my own demise...

I would love that actually.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
khalhokage:

I would love that actually.
Nah, the only NLer that can attest to my awesome terrible aiming skills & my weird outbursts is youmour. A good public CoD match for me is killing 2 people & dying 10-20 times. I believe my best CoD:BO3 public match is 5 kills...
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Dinocarex(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

They don't seem to do that much gaming...
If its gaming, I watch TetraNinja... He is a beast mehn
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by khalhokage(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

Nah, the only NLer that can attest to my awesome terrible aiming skills & my weird outbursts is youmour. A good public CoD match for me is killing 2 people & dying 10-20 times. I believe my best CoD:BO3 public match is 5 kills...

You would probably be better with a KB&M, I always suck when I play FPS with controllers.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just discovered Legendary_Qstor, I've been watching his live stream for almost an hour, he's rather entertaining. Plus, he has a YouTube channel, so I'll definitely check it out after I finish watching this badass Zombies (it's the new Zombie map from the Awakening DLC from CoD:BO3), he's on wave 65. Bloody hell!
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

Those outburst though grin now I miss my BO3 cry dafuq was I thinking
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
youmour:

Those outburst though grin now I miss my BO3 cry dafuq was I thinking
grin grin
Dude, you should see this Qstor dude, oh boy has studied the new Zombie map (the one with the German name from the new DLC) way too much, he's now on wave 67 with over 8100 kills with 3 downs, this dude has been playing this for over 4 hours. BTW, this is a solo match.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
cao:

grin grin
Dude, you should see this Qstor dude, oh boy has studied the new Zombie map (the one with the German name from the new DLC) way too much, he's now on wave 67 with over 8100 kills with 3 downs, this dude has been playing this for over 4 hours. BTW, this is a solo match.

Na something we fit do too we just need to perfect our marking skills,we dey break formation that's why,na to block all their paths and dey bar the windows sharperly.Shey na now I no get BO3 e don dey sweet you play.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
youmour:

Na something we fit do too we just need to perfect our marking skills,we dey break formation that's why,na to block all their paths and dey bar the windows sharperly.Shey na now I no get BO3 e don dey sweet you play.
I enjoy watching it, the dude basically runs around the map, while gathering zombies, so he can kill them with a few bursts, he uses the whole map to his advantage. Now he's on wave 69 with 9000+ kills, he also levelled up to Prestige level 60.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
He finally died on wave 73. Dayum, that was good, he's started a new round.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
He died in wave 6, he's started another round. It took him over 7 hours to get the 73 hours, but he didn't pay attention while he was trying to take out the panzer, he didn't notice the zombies that made it through the trap. Over 2 hours of my life watching this...Still sweet.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
I love angry joe show. Am his biggest fan.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 1:15am On Feb 06, 2016
So na so I just lose 4 hours of my life to a livestream...it was good though. Man, I'm hungry.
Finally watching AngryJoe's latest video, Top 10 Most Disappointing Games of 2015.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by suckmywilly(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
TheRadbrad
Ali A- call of duty
MomoFifaHD- Fifa
Ksi- for fifa but the channel is evolving to something else
IGN - general gaming news
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2016
Xfactorgaming, Jackfrags, Levelcap, Matimio(PC) - The best fps Squad ever. If these guys are on d opposing team, just know dat u'll lose.

Onecheesymofo - All things fps(PS4). Cao might find his channel useful. Especially for dem aiming tips.

PatrickHDxGaming - For all things Fifa.

Lionheartx10 - Strategy games(PC)

Gamesprout - For all ur funny video clips, epic fails, random and epic moments. You guys really ve to try dis one out. U wont stop laughing.

Used to follow KSI's channel until he started gaming less. AngryJoe's videos are just too long. And EASportsFifa for those goals of the week
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
AdeLaNa1, I'll take that under advisement.
**opens YT app on PS4, does the needful**
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by KazukiIto(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2016
ESL
IGN
TheRadBrad
ShackTac dsylexia
KSIOLAJIDEBT
KSI
Pig of the Hut - The best Kenshi user in MKX
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Jskelly11: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Theradbrad; King of walkthroughs
Chesnoid gaming:

Itsreal8svids : GTA 5 skit movies

The Syndicate

Ali-A

Cazualluk
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 14, 2016
cao:
RickRichards, do you have any that you watch?
10 years ago, yes. IGN, Moddb, etcetera. I don't do much gaming these days.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Gameranx.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by JehanEddy07(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
HikeTheGamer...

Typical Gamer....

SSSniperWolf...

EliteShot...

ChelseaDiamond

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Touch Soccer 2020 Download Apk + Obb + Data HD For iOS, Android & PC / Illuminati Card Game Nwo:the Future On Cards / Play Games Without Graphic Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.