Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP (1875 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group / Oshiomole Goes Hard On IBB: Says IBB Should Apologise To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by catchfun: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
President Mohammadu Buhari has accused former Military President, General
Ibrahim Badabmasi Babangida of “killing” the Naira with the introduction
of the Structural Adjustment Program, SAP.
Babangida initiated the SAP program between 1986 and 1989 that involved a
drastic restructuring of the country’s economy. Under SAP, unemployment
rates soared, food prices increased significantly, and numerous user fees
for education and health services were imposed.
In 1986, Babangida regime declared a National Economic Emergency. The
options open to the country, Babangida said, were either to accept an
International Monetary Fund loan and the conditions attached or to embark
on more austere economic measures that would require great sacrifices.
However, at an interactive session with the BBC, Buhari recalled that the
introduction of the SAP was the origin of the problem facing the naira
today .
He said,” I went through devalue in 1984…it’s SAP that killed the naira. I
have asked governor of central bank and others to sit and see if they can
convince me to murder the naira. It’s disgraceful that Nigeria imports
toothpicks, rice and tomato purée.”
He lamented that most of young people in the country today could not get
jobs, adding that’s one of the biggest challenges administration was
facing
lalasticlala
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-attacks-ibb-says-he-killed-naira-with-sap/.
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by emamos: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Baba,leave d blame,dat s d reason pple voted 4 change
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Elosky20: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
w
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by emamos: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Elosky20:
w
w for wailing
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Hitback2back: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
I will advice ladies never to hang out or date APC guys. Reason: they will never fulfil their promises. Secondly they will blame you at the end.

Arsenal girls are the best for marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Opinedecandid(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na so e deh start.

Den den...

The day this man stop apportioning blames, that is the day we shall be sure he us ready to govern Nigeria.
For now, he is doing trial and error.
Infact, for now, he is TAKING US BACKWARD!

This is because the exhaust pipe of a moving vehicle faces the back, whereas, the headlight faces the front!
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by excellencyabia1: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
We need working things not Blaming things.
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by LaurelP(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
So who's next on the blame list?

Maybe Abdulsalami Abubakar.

Nonsense. When will this administration settle down to its duties and stop this blame game?
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Herald47: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Buhari better close ur mouth before he overthrows u for the second time.
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by merry02(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
IBB killed Naira with Sap~ Buhari

Chief Oyegun blames GOD for Nigeria economy

APC blames JONATHAN for Nigeria problems

Who is next?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Justiyke4u: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
I can't believe this... So the game of blames is still on
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by greatness22(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
I hope he won't blame me for having a crush for Ebayray and Omotayor123
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by demielvis: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
This shift of blame will be a hit back to back from osho baba to liar moha to bubu...

Blaming ti........
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Omotayor123(f): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
greatness22:
tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by greatness22(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
tongue tongue
My beautiful lady, how do u do?
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by 100Cents: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Smh

Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Omotayor123(f): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
greatness22:
My beautiful lady, how do u do?
I do do!!!!
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by greatness22(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
I do do!!!!
Always beautiful with your pics..... Love ur cute smile.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
We are heading somewhere.......

Next blame....Gowon....

Then....azikiwe......

Then ASUU
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by zurine(f): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
my gosh!!!
stop this blame game
just fix things up
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by millhouse: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
merry02:
IBB killed Naira with Sap~ Buhari

Chief Oyegun blames GOD for Nigeria economy

APC blames JONATHAN for Nigeria problems

Who is next?
maybe Lord Lugard, blame him for d amalgamation.
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
greatness22:

Lolz, are you serious?! shocked

cheesy tongue
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by greatness22(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, are you serious?! shocked
cheesy tongue
Yes, i'm serious.
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
greatness22:
Yes, i'm serious.

. cool...

Its ok
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by greatness22(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ebayray:

. cool...

Its ok
My beautiful barrister is still awake?
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Emodeee: 1:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Ebayray, lovely diastema@ur dp.
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2016
greatness22:
My beautiful barrister is still awake?

Lolz.. I slept off 12 midnight sharp cheesy!!

Good morning to you.

Hw r u doing today.
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Emodeee:
Ebayray, lovely diastema@ur dp.

Thanks Emodeee. grin grin grin.

It's been a while tho, hpe ure cool? cool
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Emodeee: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Ebayray:

Thanks Emodeee. grin grin grin.

It's been a while tho, hpe ure cool? cool

Yeah, darling. I'm cool.
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by greatness22(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz.. I slept off 12 midnight sharp cheesy!!

Good morning to you.

Hw r u doing today.
Am doing great tho... Pleasant morning to you beautiful
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2016
greatness22:
Am doing great tho... Pleasant morning to you beautiful

Lolz, thanks dear.

Hw was ur night.
Re: Buhari Attacks IBB, Says He Killed Naira With SAP by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Emodeee:

Yeah, darling. I'm cool.

Good to hear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Think Home And Build Home" Okonjo Iweala,anyaoku,ngige For S-east Economic Summ / What Is Wrong With This PMB Pictures / Man Allegedly Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was In Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.