Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Dear Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo (656 Views)

Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by AbdulHussein: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dear acting president, Yemi Osinbajo

I would first like to remind you that as a professor of Law, you are fully aware that the continued incarceration of our supreme leader, Sheikh Zakzaky, without access to his relatives, followers and well-wishers is against the universal chatter on human rights, it is even against the constitution of this country with which it is based to assign you to the post of president on acting capacity. Sir, I do hope you will be more human to the suffering of our persecuted brothers than Buhari by unconditionally releasing our leader and setting up an unbiased committee of inquiry to investigate the whereabouts of 705 of our missing members. Even though you are on acting capacity, I hope you will be more compassionate to our travail and speak on the engineered in Zaria. I hope you will try your utmost best to bring stability in North East which is battered by Boko Haram, North West where a wanton carnage of untold proportion took place; South East, where Buhari's lopsided and pro-Northern appointments have made them feel alienated and ostracised propelling them to even agitate for their own country. I also hope you will not allow the tension in Niger Delta to spiral out of control. As axiomatic as you know, diplomacy is better than resorts to war and sabre-rattling
Sir, Our economy is in tatters, naira is on a free fall, joblessness is getting worse, religious intolerance in the mainland north is adding piquancy to the radicalisation of our youths. Sir, I know you are on acting capacity, despite the transient period, I hope you would reverse the highfalutan challenges we are encountering. You do not need to talk let alone give us any plausible excuse, we just demand that you act.

-Aliyu Smith Almusawi

Re: Dear Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by Standing5(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
When he is threatening your jihad movement as a VP candidate, he is the Pastor, when you need him to free the head of your jihadi movement, he is a professor of law who knows the constitution. Hyprøcrites everywhere these days.
They even want him to fix a falling Naira in 5 days.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by babyfaceafrica: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Standing5:
When he is threatening your jihad movement as a VP candidate, he is the Pastor, when you need him to free the head of your jihadi movement, he is a professor of law who knows the constitution. Hyprøcrites everywhere these days.
They even want him to fix a falling Naira in 5 days.
no mind am!!!......
Re: Dear Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by OFFICIAL336: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
I luv my president (Acting). Oluwa is your strength.
Re: Dear Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by gumaveddy(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
For ur P.O.P ceiling, P.O.P floating, wall floating pls call 09096381340
Re: Dear Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo by AkProsper(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
This man is the Vice President. Either the President is on Vacation or not, I see no reason why he should be called acting president. Abi PMB don kick bucket?

IMO

(1) (Reply)

Badeh May Spend Night At EFCC- National Trail Newspaper / General Murtala Mohammed: Forty Years On- By Femi Fani-kayode / Sacking Galore: Kogi State Governor, Bello, Sacks All Perm Secs, Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.