Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Sleeping Saga;an Axe To Grind. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sleeping Saga;an Axe To Grind. (398 Views)

Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. / OAU Students Seen Sleeping On The Ground / President Buhari Finally Intervenes In OAU Vice Chancellor Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping Saga;an Axe To Grind. by pendragon35(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pls nairalanders am having a big issue over sleeping issue.Actually I am a kind of student that loves to read during night periods but the problem is simply that whenever I starts to read in my apartment just 30mins I will dose-off but if I go to night classes far away from my lodge I will almost read till day-break.This issue really bemuse my brain,dont just know what is behind this whether spiritual problem or what i cant actually explain.
And to be precise i wish to put end this night-class issue due to mant risks invovled.pls can someone actually proffer me a solution to this problem it is really setting me back in my studies.tnx as you comment sagaciously.
Re: Sleeping Saga;an Axe To Grind. by delishpot: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Read during the day.
I could never read at night. I fall asleep even before I start.
Best deal was when I started reading at say 7 and stop at 11.Just try to read when your body is most comfortable and willing to stay awake.
Re: Sleeping Saga;an Axe To Grind. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
To me, i prefer reading when the sun is high.
No noise
Re: Sleeping Saga;an Axe To Grind. by alphabbey1(m): 1:03am On Feb 06, 2016
Night reading is pure sufferness coz ur body requires 2 sleep at night nd u're simply preventing it 2. Since my years in d University, I ave never seen a distinction student reading at night. B4 going 2 class in d mawning, wake up around 4:am nd read 4 atleast 2hrs with ur dictionary beside u 2 check 4 big grammers u cant understand. It makes reading easier 2 understand. Night reading is complete bullshit nd I stopped it when a guy in my class, whom is also my roommate, is currently d only distinction student nd what he does was to sleep at an early time of 10pm nd only wake up at 4am nd read b4 going 2 class. And when He arrived 4rm class by 5pm, He relax for 1 or 2hrs, then, by 6 or 7pm, he went to reading room with His lecture note and never return till 9 or 10pm. I always said He's boring, nd nw, 1st semester result is out nd He's d top of d class with an Outstanding Cgpa. I too also copied He's style of reading nd nw, my grades are improved compared to when I was still doing Night reading.....
Re: Sleeping Saga;an Axe To Grind. by pendragon35(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Tnx brothers but the problem here is that our lectures is always during morning and afternoon periods xo how then can 1 manage his time.

(1) (Reply)

Shell Scripting Online Training In Hyderabad , India / 10 Surprising Things You May Not Have Known About The English Language / Lagos State University (LASU) 2015/16 Part-time And Sand-switch Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.