Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,172 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

APC Political Blame Games And The Misleading Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Political Blame Games And The Misleading Truth (412 Views)

Reference To Past Actions Of Government, Should Not Amount To Blame Games / Misleading Video / Buhari -- Blame Games-- Same As 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Political Blame Games And The Misleading Truth by KingGBsky(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
I have witnessed nine months of political blame games in the APC administration and I want us bit as politicians but as an educated people think and foresee the games this government are playing with us. The president is always out of the country for matters I do not fully understand and His aides. Comes out once in a while to lay blames for we the citizen to discuss and thesame PDP that they are blaming today, nor than 30% of them are in APC now. So who is deciding who. The question we should ask our self is why does this government since 1999 keep using propagandas to decieve we the masses.
When will APC and its blame game ever stop, its this the ideology they are trying to use to mislead us till 2019 so to deviate our attention into their propaganda blame game. This is the ninth month of APC rule...nothing 2 show for it except blaming the past. You promised change, we've not seen nothing, not a single project for nine months out of 4yrs.
The truth is this group of people called our present leaders don't have any single thing to offer this nation. its just the bitter truth. Its about time all man stand for himself for our govt has gone confused and definitely cannot lead were there is no abundance of wealth. No ideology of wealth creation or how to revive the economy. The few jobs that we have are being taken from us because of the fall in oil and lack of direction of govt policies. Only God will save Nigeria.

I need we all to consider this as a people and not party supporters.
Say YES!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Political Blame Games And The Misleading Truth by KingGBsky(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
And the blame continues till 2019 before both the wailers and zombies will join together and kick them out

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Link Our Phone Numbers To Our BVN? / Let Us Patronise MADE IN NIGERIA Products / How Do You Protect Yourself And Family If your government Cant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.