Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Does It Realy Decide Our Fate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does It Realy Decide Our Fate? (393 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. / Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does It Realy Decide Our Fate? by abayomi93(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
To My brothers and sisters in arms,My champions,and to those who have made up their mind to fight the battles of life and gain victory.I am faced with a little challenge as I swim through the oceans of sweat and blood to decide my fate.my case is with all those who have gone to school,and have graduated.But graduated with the well decorated " 2.2(second class lower honors degree)".These are my questions for you: (1)Have you ever regretted that you made a 2.2? (2) has life been difficult for you,nd you can trace your suffering to your certificate grade? (3)are you proud to be a graduate with 2.2 (4)and are you successful as a 2.2 holder? I am throwing this questions forward to all the 2.2 holders out there who can read this.Because, I would not have myself broken for a lost cause.though I refuse to be victim of circumstances,but some victims are more luckier than others.
Re: Does It Realy Decide Our Fate? by lekzytaker(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hello, 2.2 is not bad.....God's grace is sufficient

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Benin Republic 2016 Session Admission Enrollment / Polybadan Shutdown / Help A Nairalander Pay For His Jamb Change Of Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.