Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Urgent Help Needed! Experiencing Extreme Hot Flash - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Help Needed! Experiencing Extreme Hot Flash (374 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / I'm In An Extreme End, Im Losing My Dad! / Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed! Experiencing Extreme Hot Flash by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please I need help from the experts here. My brother is complaining of extreme hot flash(his entire body being so hot including his head). According to him, it starts from his head, and then the entire body. He is attributing to spiritual attack due to the fact that it normally happens to him whenever he is in his shop.
Please I need urgent medical advices from my friends in the medical field.

Please mod help me. Please don't just read and go.
Re: Urgent Help Needed! Experiencing Extreme Hot Flash by chriskosherbal(m): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Let him see a doctor and run a test

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed! Experiencing Extreme Hot Flash by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Let him see a doctor and run a test
I told him but he said it was not a medical issue, and that it's an spiritual attack. I have come here to see if I can garner enough advice that will convince him. I should have forced him but we are not in the same state.

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.lejeuneantiwrinklebuy.com/alluracell-skin-restore/ / Complete When You Satisfy Her / The Heat Wave,phcn And Government Insensitivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.